Admins and mods.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Admins and mods.

Just wondering, how does one become a moderator or administrator here? I only see one admin (Mikey) and no other deputy's on the board.....
    Dynamite Entertainment
    Forum Administrator

Check out Dynamite on Twitter here!

you also had Red Bryan and Tommy I believe...but Tommy left??

Comment

Sorry, I am no Mod, never was. Actually I am just a Red Sonja Nerd and a relatively new member. But thanks.

Comment

I have never seen anyone named Tommy on the boards, maybe he left and gave the job to Mikey....?

Oh well, I was just wondering as I was going to be doing some promotion for the forums online and thought it would be cool to be promoted someday....
        Dynamite Entertainment
        Forum Administrator

Comment

That's pretty much what happened. Tommy resigned and Dynamite offered it to me for whatever reason. Just keep doing what you're doing and maybe someday when I resign (or you guys rise up and overthrow me in some bloody coupe) you'll be the guy they contact.
          DECODER RING THEATRE
          EDGAR RICE BURROUGHS
          PROJECT SUPERPOWERS DATABASE
          PUBLIC DOMAIN SUPER HEROES

Comment

Originally posted by MadMikeyD
            That's pretty much what happened. Tommy resigned and Dynamite offered it to me for whatever reason. Just keep doing what you're doing and maybe someday when I resign (or you guys rise up and overthrow me in some bloody coupe) you'll be the guy they contact.
            Do I smell a mutney (sp) in the work?? J/k but that info! I wouldn't get. Hosen probably due to me only reading DE's PS line and not keeping up on the other stuff they produce....on well!
            Dynamite Entertainment
            Forum Administrator

Comment

Working...
            X