Everyone still here?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everyone still here?

Just seems a bit too quite here lately. Anyone have a good topic we could chat about?

No topic... but I'm still here. :P Very busy with move to England thing.

Comment

Still here. Still meaning to write (RS and other stuff) and not quite getting round to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Tireen
        No topic... but I'm still here. :P Very busy with move to England thing.
        You're actually willingly moving to England? Are you insane?

Comment

Originally posted by Simon Bowland
          Granted it's a bit chilly at the moment - but it is the very epicentre of civilisation. You're very welcome, Tireen.

Comment

Looking forward to your arrival "over here"

Terry

Comment

Willingly, and happily and quite excited about it too! :P

Originally posted by Simon Bowland
              Lomax and terryallenuk maybe I'll even get to meet some of the forum members from Europe

Comment

I'm still here, too. And it is a little bit quiet the last months. At least here at the Red Sonja board. Perhaps it is the extreme tension of what happens to her over the last year?

Comment

Maybe and I hope you are right.

Tireen, Hope the move goes well. Where are you moving from?

Comment

I think interest in her is waning

I never understood how RS didnt get more popular.

Comment

Thank you We've been getting the run around for past few month and I'm ready to strangle someone... or go 'Red Sonja mode' on them with one of my swords... :P

We're moving from FL

Originally posted by P~~
                      Maybe and I hope you are right.

Tireen, Hope the move goes well. Where are you moving from?

Comment

Still lurking about.

Comment

Still here.

But it seems Red has simply fallen from her place as centerpiece of the DE line, which is odd for me casue shes the only book i get from DE now.

Comment

I agree with you, Mendoza. I can't help but wonder if DE has bigger fish to fry...at least until the movie comes out.

Anybody know about sales figures? My local comic store owner tells me that I'm his only regular that picks up RS.

Comment

Originally posted by MarsNeedsBowlers
                              I agree with you, Mendoza. I can't help but wonder if DE has bigger fish to fry...at least until the movie comes out.

Anybody know about sales figures? My local comic store owner tells me that I'm his only regular that picks up RS.
                              My comic shop usually has a pretty good supply of Sonja. I'm not the only one who buys it either. There have been times when I wasn't able to make it there on a Wednesday and then when I went in on Thursday it was sold out. The last time that happened was a few weeks ago when the #2 annual came out. I went to 3 stores in the area and they were all sold out!

Comment

Working...
                              X