Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This series has inspired me to get the Old Time radio drama

...and I'm loving it!

Same here. I've always loved the TV show, but had never listened to the old radio show. My excitment over this new comic series prompted me to start downloading some of these, and they're great.
    DECODER RING THEATRE
    EDGAR RICE BURROUGHS
    PROJECT SUPERPOWERS DATABASE
    PUBLIC DOMAIN SUPER HEROES

Comment

I recently got several DVD's of the t.v. show, after reading LR #1 & your post here I think I'll get the radio shows as well. The thing that strikes me the most about LR is how well the stories hold up. They were very daring & thought provoking.

Comment

I recommend the 20th Anniversary Episode especially. It features the return of Butch Cavendish, and I love the end of it.
        DECODER RING THEATRE
        EDGAR RICE BURROUGHS

Comment

I hate Cavendish. If the LR ever did out right kill him I wouldn't have a problem with it! Of course a good butt kickin wouldn't hurt either.

Comment

Anyone interested in checking out the Lone Ranger radio series can check out

ZootRadio.com

They offer many Old Time Radio shows for free download in mp3 format, including over 1,000 episodes of the Lone Ranger.
            DECODER RING THEATRE
            EDGAR RICE BURROUGHS

Comment

Check here also

Jezner.com usually post two or more Lone Ranger episodes every week along with other shows. And check out http://calfkiller.googlepages.com/oldtimeradio under downloads for that other Reid guys adventures in mp3 format.

Comment

Working...
              X