Army of Darkness 1-13 graphic novel

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Army of Darkness 1-13 graphic novel

Does anyone know if the army of darkness series 1-13 is going to be released in graphic novel format? I had lots of problems with my local comic shop and they have not been supplying my issues, so it would be easier for me to buy the graphic novel if it comes out.

Cheers

Dragon

Do you mean trade paper backs? There are some already out - here's a link :

Tommy.
    Aussie Aussie Aussie! Oi Oi Oi!

Comment

Hi Tommy

Yes Trade paperback is what I meant, apologies I always refer to them as graphic novels. I have most of the AOD series but it is just the current 'Army of darkness series' which is on issue 11 I think that I am after. I pick my comics up in bulk from my local shop every few months which is fine with the boss. Although a few new members of staff have left me short pretty much on all these issues. So I'm hoping it will be published as a trade paperback, it is obviously very popular as getting the back issues here is impossible. I've phoned and e-mailed, but generally speaking I get laughed at when I ask. The boss of my local shop said he would try but chances are it would be a very slim chance of getting them. Needless to say my partner was happy with her x-men comics, I was not so happy with my batman and missing AOD ones.

Cheers for replying

Kev

Comment

If your local store is laughing in the faces of its customers then something's wrong...

If it's back issues you're after, you can get them right here via the Online Store ! Or, failing that, there are a number of other internet-based retailers who would also have them in stock.

Tommy.
        Aussie Aussie Aussie! Oi Oi Oi!

Comment

Man, I am going to have to pic up some of those TPB.

Comment

Working...
          X