Covers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Covers

Does anyone know what the cover breakdown will be? How many of the regular cover per Cassaday cover?

Thanks

Haven't found any ratios yet, just this which is pulled from the lone ranger section of their site.

FANS, ASK YOUR LOCAL RETAILER ABOUT THE LONE RANGER #1 RETAILER EXCLUSIVE VARIANT CASSADAY COVER!

FANS, ASK YOUR LOCAL RETAILER ABOUT THE LONE RANGER #1 VIRGIN COVER EDITION OF THE EXCLUSIVE RETAILER INCENTIVE VARIANT COVER BY JOHN CASSADAY - DEPICTING THE LONE RANGER!

Comment

My local store always seems to get a really good mix of covers, and alot of them, when there's variants. If it's a "Retailer Exclusive Variant", I'm tipping there'll be a fair few to be had. Maybe if there's only this one and the regular one it'll be 50/50.

Tommy.
      Aussie Aussie Aussie! Oi Oi Oi!

Comment

My regular shop only orders enough for the people that order the comic and not extra for the shelf. Which is usually me.

There's another shop I go to but they usually take the variant covers as soon as they get them and price them at $10. Which is pretty crappy.

I guess I'll have to expand my list of comic\game shops I frequent. The wifes not going to be happy.

Comment

Originally posted by Groddzilla
          My regular shop only orders enough for the people that order the comic and not extra for the shelf. Which is usually me.

There's another shop I go to but they usually take the variant covers as soon as they get them and price them at $10. Which is pretty crappy.
          Yeh - that is extremely crappy. I'd definitely be checking-out different retailers if that were me.

I guess I'll have to expand my list of comic\game shops I frequent. The wifes not going to be happy.
          But you'll be saving money. She's gotta love that!

Tommy.

Comment

So my next question would be do we know if the Badge with Blood and the Ranger putting the mask on pictures are the regular covers or the variants?

Comment

So my next question would be do we know if the Badge with Blood and the Ranger putting the mask on pictures are the regular covers or the variants?

Heh heh! Now that we won't know until the book is being released!

Tommy.

Comment

Working...
              X