No announcement yet.

New sig, just a test.... ignore me....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New sig, just a test.... ignore me....

My new sig, just a test!

Nice one, but a bit too big IMO, most forum I go to made a rule about sig which shouldnt be bigger than 100*400 and 100kb... dunno about this forum here, but anyway I like it

Comment

Howdy fellas! These signatures are jaw-droppers I gotta say! They're fine for the time being, but later on as board traffic increases if things start slowing down or 56K users begin experiencing problems they will likely have to be reduced in size and/or rendered as still-pictures in the case of animations. I haven't worried about signatures in general as thus far there've been no hassles - just letting you know in advance!

Tommy.
      Aussie Aussie Aussie! Oi Oi Oi!

Comment

Sigs are saved to temp internet files, so it only needs to be downloaded once.

Maybe I will make it a little smaller, thanks for the positive comments though!

**EDIT**
        There, that should be more acceptable.

Its only 84K too

I just wanted the details in Sonja and Conan to come out as good as possible, its from the cover of Savage Sword of Conan #1 - One of the jewels in my collection of comics!
        Last edited by KrAzYeTy; 08-06-2006, 02:05 AM.

Comment

It's lookin' damn fine man! (Goddamn I love the old "Savage Sword" artwork!!)

Tommy.
          Aussie Aussie Aussie! Oi Oi Oi!

Comment

Working...
          X