Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A new start for the Dynamite Entertainment forums!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A new start for the Dynamite Entertainment forums!

Hello all,

I have spoken with Brandon Primavera from the DE website and I have been made an Administrator on these forums effective immediatly. I am going to be working hard to keep these forums free of any trolls, spam or anything else that may hinder these boards and may cause any issue as well as help out to bring any news and information that I can to the table so people always have something to talk about. I see a bright future for these boards and with DE's continued growth I would expect to see a lot of new members here in the future, this is something I am quite excited about. I want to thank MadMikeyD for his hard work and dedication to these forums during his time as an administrator and I hope he does not leave us completely (stick with us Mikey!), and I want to thank Brandon for this oppertunity!
    Dynamite Entertainment
    Forum Administrator

Check out Dynamite on Twitter here!

Congratulations.

What happened to the Battlestar Galactica Forums?

Comment

There were a number of lower volume forums that are still up, but not linked to in the main forum, some of these forums have not been accessed since 2007, so I consolodated them and am referring people to discuss those titles in the "Misc" forum. However, since the BattleStar forums show some activity from this year and your asking about them I re-added them to the main listing. Enjoy!
      Last edited by comixfan1980; 06-06-2009, 11:26 PM.
      Dynamite Entertainment
      Forum Administrator

Check out Dynamite on Twitter here!

Comment

Wow! I'm gone for six months and things change!

I guess I'm going to need to be a more active here so these things don't pop up and suprise me again.

Congrats on the new role, CX1980.

Comment

Working...
        X