Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

long time reader, just joined today. saw the message on CBR forums for this site.

Comment

Thank you for approving, comixfan. Hi everybody. I'm a longtime reader, mostly a fan of the pulp crimefighters, but I like a lot of the other Dynamite titles, too (I'm something of a Lone Ranger fan).

Comment

I got approved without doing anything, so I'm just curious: how do you guys indicate registered users who aren't spam?

Comment

Thanks for the approval, guys. Can't' wait to get to know the community.

Comment

Originally posted by pj_campbell View Post
            Thanks for the approval, guys. Can't' wait to get to know the community.
            Welcome aboard! We're a lively bunch

Comment

Thanks for approving my membership.

Comment

heya

Hey Azure Spider, Welcome to the party man.

Always great to have another Dynamite fan. These forums are pretty cool to, well, sort of, its cool because the Ceo of Dynamite as well as many creator will often deign to speak to us commoners. But you know..fanboys..anyhow.yeah!

Comment

Thanks for the welcome James.

Comment

Hey,

New here, just thought id drop in and say hello.

Stu

Comment

After lurking for quite a few months I finally registered, big thx to comixfan1980 for helping with the activation trouble

Comment

I have tried to find this answer on FAQ. Maybe I tend to ask dumb questions but what is the difference between a "superhero" and a "sidekick" label under our user names? Is it user time on the site? Or some special status (like fan versus professional)?

Otherwise, thank you DE for maintaining a great forum!

Comment

Originally posted by Blinky McQuade View Post
                          I have tried to find this answer on FAQ. Maybe I tend to ask dumb questions but what is the difference between a "superhero" and a "sidekick" label under our user names? Is it user time on the site? Or some special status (like fan versus professional)?
                          It changes with the more posts you make on the forums.

Comment

Originally posted by Blinky McQuade View Post

Otherwise, thank you DE for maintaining a great forum!
                            As pulphero stated, it depends on the number of posts. I think at 100 posts a sidekick becomes a "superhero." At 200 posts, a superhero becomes an "honored superhero," etc. I was a little surprised to see that I recently became "honored"...I didn't notice when it happened.

Comment

I love this forum, always have! Yeah, to be an honored superhero I think you need like 300 posts.

Comment

New member here!

I registered yesterday, and got approved quickly and without problems. I'm glad to see my favorite character, Solar, back in print, and at a great publisher, to boot! I'll be picking up all four titles of the new Gold Key line, and trying a few of the pulp titles as well. It's great to be here!

Comment

Working...
                                X