This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chadster View Post
    I love this forum, always have! Yeah, to be an honored superhero I think you need like 300 posts.
    Has to be 200, since I already got there.

Comment

Originally posted by Tulku View Post
      As pulphero stated, it depends on the number of posts. I think at 100 posts a sidekick becomes a "superhero." At 200 posts, a superhero becomes an "honored superhero," etc. I was a little surprised to see that I recently became "honored"...I didn't notice when it happened.

Good, I thought somehow it was some crack about me being only 5'5".

Comment

Thanks for approve my request

Comment

It took alittle time but thanks for the approval. I didn't see an actual introduction thread so I guess this could be looked at as one?

Well I've been a comic fan for over 20 years but this is the first ever comic forum I joined. Although I've been a stopped collecting/reading for a bit, I've started back up again mostly because of the the stuff DE has been putting out so for that I thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by bgm View Post
            It took alittle time but thanks for the approval. I didn't see an actual introduction thread so I guess this could be looked at as one?

Well I've been a comic fan for over 20 years but this is the first ever comic forum I joined. Although I've been a stopped collecting/reading for a bit, I've started back up again mostly because of the the stuff DE has been putting out so for that I thank you.

Welcome! Its always nice to meet new fellow fans. Please don't just read the forums, but share your ideas, even if you think, hell, even if you know they will not be liked.
            Its so nice when somebody shares their beliefs on a issue relating to comics and the reasons why. I'm not an official greeter or part of this site, just a fan like yourself, and it grieves me that that more fans don't express themselves.

If its because of me, I assure you, though I am wordy and come across as brash, I don't intend to belittle, and if I do so, you can freely say "james, your doing that thing you do again" and i'll be like "ahhhh"...

Welcome, Welcome all new members, Dynamite has been getting better and better, and the future is bright, so lets get our fan-freakdom on together!

Comment

Hey, a guy named Power Torch tells me he's been trying to get approved but hasn't heard from any admins, so I'm posting here in hopes that someone official will get back to him. Thanks!

http://www.dynamite.com/boards/membe...93-Power-Torch

Comment

Working...
              X