This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• comixfan1980
    started a topic Approving new members to the forums!

Approving new members to the forums!

I will be trying my best to go back and approve members for the forums who have previously registered, I have done a ton already but it's hard seeing through all the spam/nonsense to find the real members over the bots and junk. Please send me a PM or e-mail to Moviebuff91980@yahoo.com ASAP if you have not yet been approved as a new member and want to become a member of the community. Thanks!
    Last edited by comixfan1980; 06-06-2009, 12:08 AM.

Guest replied
    Hey, a guy named Power Torch tells me he's been trying to get approved but hasn't heard from any admins, so I'm posting here in hopes that someone official will get back to him. Thanks!

http://www.dynamite.com/boards/membe...93-Power-Torch

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by bgm View Post
    It took alittle time but thanks for the approval. I didn't see an actual introduction thread so I guess this could be looked at as one?

Well I've been a comic fan for over 20 years but this is the first ever comic forum I joined. Although I've been a stopped collecting/reading for a bit, I've started back up again mostly because of the the stuff DE has been putting out so for that I thank you.

Welcome! Its always nice to meet new fellow fans. Please don't just read the forums, but share your ideas, even if you think, hell, even if you know they will not be liked.
    Its so nice when somebody shares their beliefs on a issue relating to comics and the reasons why. I'm not an official greeter or part of this site, just a fan like yourself, and it grieves me that that more fans don't express themselves.

If its because of me, I assure you, though I am wordy and come across as brash, I don't intend to belittle, and if I do so, you can freely say "james, your doing that thing you do again" and i'll be like "ahhhh"...

Welcome, Welcome all new members, Dynamite has been getting better and better, and the future is bright, so lets get our fan-freakdom on together!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    It took alittle time but thanks for the approval. I didn't see an actual introduction thread so I guess this could be looked at as one?

Well I've been a comic fan for over 20 years but this is the first ever comic forum I joined. Although I've been a stopped collecting/reading for a bit, I've started back up again mostly because of the the stuff DE has been putting out so for that I thank you.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Thanks for approve my request

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by Tulku View Post
    As pulphero stated, it depends on the number of posts. I think at 100 posts a sidekick becomes a "superhero." At 200 posts, a superhero becomes an "honored superhero," etc. I was a little surprised to see that I recently became "honored"...I didn't notice when it happened.

Good, I thought somehow it was some crack about me being only 5'5".

Leave a comment:

• pulphero
    replied
    Originally posted by Chadster View Post
    I love this forum, always have! Yeah, to be an honored superhero I think you need like 300 posts.
    Has to be 200, since I already got there.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    New member here!

I registered yesterday, and got approved quickly and without problems. I'm glad to see my favorite character, Solar, back in print, and at a great publisher, to boot! I'll be picking up all four titles of the new Gold Key line, and trying a few of the pulp titles as well. It's great to be here!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I love this forum, always have! Yeah, to be an honored superhero I think you need like 300 posts.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by Blinky McQuade View Post
    I have tried to find this answer on FAQ. Maybe I tend to ask dumb questions but what is the difference between a "superhero" and a "sidekick" label under our user names? Is it user time on the site? Or some special status (like fan versus professional)?

Otherwise, thank you DE for maintaining a great forum!
    As pulphero stated, it depends on the number of posts. I think at 100 posts a sidekick becomes a "superhero." At 200 posts, a superhero becomes an "honored superhero," etc. I was a little surprised to see that I recently became "honored"...I didn't notice when it happened.

Leave a comment:

• pulphero
    replied
    Originally posted by Blinky McQuade View Post
    I have tried to find this answer on FAQ. Maybe I tend to ask dumb questions but what is the difference between a "superhero" and a "sidekick" label under our user names? Is it user time on the site? Or some special status (like fan versus professional)?
    It changes with the more posts you make on the forums.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Otherwise, thank you DE for maintaining a great forum!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    After lurking for quite a few months I finally registered, big thx to comixfan1980 for helping with the activation trouble

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Hey,

New here, just thought id drop in and say hello.

Stu

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Thanks for the welcome James.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X