Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Two Licenses I wouldn't mind seeing Dynamite get...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two Licenses I wouldn't mind seeing Dynamite get...

I would like to see Dynamite try to get the Masters of the Universe license. With a movie supposedly in development a comic might be good to launch.

And I'd like to see Dynamite save Sojourn from Disney's Vault of unused characters.

And if I was greedy, I would like Ruse too. But I figure that's just being too greedy

I loved Sojourn (as well as most of Crossgen's titles) and with MOTU being optioned for a movie (and from what I hear a new animated series) I think DE could cash in on some classic He-Man nostagia freaks! And by that I mean me, lol.
    Dynamite Entertainment
    Forum Administrator

Check out Dynamite on Twitter here!

Comment

Yep He-Man nostalgia here too

I didn't know they were thinking of doing a new animated series. That's great news! I just bought the vol 1 and 2 of the First season of the 83 series. That's what made me think of Dynamite and the license. And I also liked the one Cartoon network ran a few years ago.

I loved most of the Crossgen books too. I liked in addition to my two above: Scion, Mystic, Brath, El Cazadere(sp), Kiss Kiss Bang Bang, and Route 666. Sigil and Negation were also good but those previous ones were the ones I really enjoyed.

Comment

And Dynamite is doing a great job with Red Sonja. Figured they would for He-man and Sojourn too.

Comment

Originally posted by Rambler
          Yep He-Man nostalgia here too

I didn't know they were thinking of doing a new animated series. That's great news! I just bought the vol 1 and 2 of the First season of the 83 series. That's what made me think of Dynamite and the license. And I also liked the one Cartoon network ran a few years ago.

I loved most of the Crossgen books too. I liked in addition to my two above: Scion, Mystic, Brath, El Cazadere(sp), Kiss Kiss Bang Bang, and Route 666. Sigil and Negation were also good but those previous ones were the ones I really enjoyed.
          I'm a huge animation fan and I try to stay up on all the latest news and rumers, as of now the idea for a new cartoon is a rumer but it seems likely with the movie possibly looming. I own tons of old cartoon boxed sets and He-Man is definatly a big part of my collection, both the old series and the new one. As for the Crossgen Comics books, Scion was one of my all-time favorite series, Mystic was a fun one too!
          Last edited by comixfan1980; 06-05-2009, 05:33 PM.
          Dynamite Entertainment
          Forum Administrator

Check out Dynamite on Twitter here!

Comment

I would also liketo see Dynamite get the He-Man license I'd shell out the money for that

Comment

I've been wishing for a 007 (Sean Connery) and Godzilla book (though Godzilla prob isn't Dynamite's style).

Comment

Originally posted by comixfan1980 View Post
                I'm a huge animation fan and I try to stay up on all the latest news and rumers, as of now the idea for a new cartoon is a rumer but it seems likely with the movie possibly looming. I own tons of old cartoon boxed sets and He-Man is definatly a big part of my collection, both the old series and the new one. As for the Crossgen Comics books, Scion was one of my all-time favorite series, Mystic was a fun one too!
                Sojourn and El Cazador would be great additions. I really liked El Cazador.
                I wish someone, anyone, would get The Shadow.

Comment

I'd love a Masters of the Universe comic from DE.

Comment

The Shadow.

Tarzan.
                    Last edited by md62; 01-30-2010, 02:24 AM.

Comment

ditto on he-man
                      black mask

Comment

Tarantino Crime Comics?

I'm with you on 007 (that would be brilliant!!) and The Shadow...

He-Man's an ineresting one. I'm a fan of the old cartoon, too, but how would Dynamite handle that? I would think that the book would be lighter in tone, and not so serious, like an Army of Darkness kind of book. Or would you go a more serious, Conan-type of route? I could see it...it'd just be really weird to me.

I'd like to see some comics based on Quentin Tarantino's movies too...

Like Resevoir Dogs or Kill Bill comics. How cool would that be? You could have Tarantino come in and do some plotting and set up a whole Dynamite Crime Comics line.

-Pistols

Comment

The Shadow would be interesting too!

Comment

bulletproof monk

Comment

well im sorry

Guess I was wrong.... sorry Kevin, love the work

http://www.infinitehollywood.com/201...-witch_12.html

Comment

Working...
                              X