Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Two Licenses I wouldn't mind seeing Dynamite get...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd have to vote for He-Man series... I miss those days coming home from school and watching the cartoon on daily.... I had like every one of those damn figures....

Comment

RAMBO AND ACTION MAN

with the expendables comic I really want to see a RAMBO comic as well too

Make them both ongoing!

and of course Id love to see a ACTION MAN and a serious take on the old COPS hasbro toyline comic too

Comment

The Shadow fits perfectly with the other DE "classics"

I would love for DE to finish the "Negation War" even if they didn't continue the other Crossgen titles...

And speaking of finishing things... How about picking up the license to the ELEMENTALS!!! and completing the Oblivion War!!

Comment

I thought I read that Marvel acquired CrossGen.

Comment

Marvel did not acquire CrossGen. Disney has owned CrossGen for a long time. Disney now owns Marvel, so Marvel worked out a deal to publish new CrossGen stuff.
            DECODER RING THEATRE
            EDGAR RICE BURROUGHS
            PROJECT SUPERPOWERS DATABASE
            PUBLIC DOMAIN SUPER HEROES

Comment

Intimations were made at Comic Con that CrossGen may get new life as a Marvel imprint.

We all know how popular and successful Marvel imprints are.

Comment

Originally posted by MadMikeyD View Post
                Marvel did not acquire CrossGen. Disney has owned CrossGen for a long time. Disney now owns Marvel, so Marvel worked out a deal to publish new CrossGen stuff.
                Got it. That makes sense. I just remember someone talking about how some CrossGen properties might fit in the Marvel Universe. Thanks for setting me straight.

Comment

A Fan

The two titles Id like to see Dynamite get are:

Tremors, and
                  The Shadow

Id like to see Dynamite develope two universes; Classis heroes, and Monsters/horror.

The Classic Heroes Verse could have, The Green Hornet, The Shadow, The Phantom, Dan Dare, Bring The Thunder, Athena, The Lone Ranger, Zorro, Sherlock Holmes, War Lord Of Mars, etc. All interacting, Doing team ups, justice leage/averngers stuff. "Year One" team ups and modern day versions teaming up. Green Hornet and The Phanton sounds like and awsome reed to me.

The Monster/Horror Verse Could have, Army Of Darkness, Vamperella, Tremors, Eva, The Chaos titles, etc. All interacting, with teamups and cross overs. Imagine, "Tremors Vs The Army Of Darkness", "Vamperella Vs The Army Of Darkness." these titles write themselves.

Then Id like to see Dynamite add and expand the tiltes and franchises in these two universes. But, I think Tremors and The Shadow wouid be a good start.

Comment

Here's an idea

How about Dynamite translating French comic book series and selling it to english readers, graphic novels like these

http://www.bedetheque.com/album-952-...e-la-gare.html

or this one from which James Cameron ripped off Avatar

http://www.bedetheque.com/serie-48-BD-Aquablue.html#648

or this one

http://www.bedetheque.com/serie-7395-BD-Purgatoire.html

Marvel is doing it with Skydolls, and maybe Dynamite could do the same, but with more tastefull french work.

Comment

or one of my favorite French classic Bob Morane

http://www.bedetheque.com/serie-5417...Integrale.html

Comment

Comment

Reading something about the Dark Shadows movie makes me wonder who would have comic rights. I hear that Hermes is reprinting the Gold Key stuff but is anyone allowed to make new material?

Comment

Dick Tracy

Comment

Working...
                            X