Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So many good titles in Dynamite Entertainment... what's next?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So many good titles in Dynamite Entertainment... what's next?

Red Sonja, Army of Darkness, Darkman, Re-animator, Highlander even Xena!

So good TV shows/movies from back when it there was good stuff on TV/Theatres

What is coming next from DE? Other Titles that are in the works for a DE comic adaptation?

What other TV/Movie you'd like to see in a DE line-up? Personally, I'd wish there was a CRITTERS comic (or even new movie lol). How about a Back to the future comic? LOL Bladerunner could be great! The Dark Crystal! hehe Max Max?

Mad Max would get my vote!

Tommy.
    Aussie Aussie Aussie! Oi Oi Oi!

Comment

I still think a Riddick Comic would be just wicked!

Comment

I would like to see, Have Gun, Will Travel. With all the renewed intrest in westerns going on right now, it could work.

Comment

How about bringing back the X-files. I loved the Topps comics series.

Comment

I jut started watching Brisco County Jr... That would be a great comic!

Comment

I'd buy a Riddick comic.

Comment

I'd love to see a Riddick comic.

Comment

I'd like to at least see a Herculean cameo in Xena, heh. He had the greatest pants ever!

How about a Highlander/Sonja crossover? Sonja thinks McCleoud is an interdimentional demon and tries to slay him, it could happen! (maybe? heh...)

Comment

Personally, I would like to see a PLANET OF THE APES comic by DE. Not the recent film, but the original movie series back in the 1970's. Another comic I would like to see is BUCK ROGERS IN THE 25TH CENTURY (The late 70's-early 80's show). In fact, I would mind seeing a KNIGHT RIDER or SIX MILLION DOLLAR MAN comic, also. (I know I'm showing my age with my opinions).

Comment

Heh, Knight Rider...

"Michael! Watch out! That killer cyborg is going to get you!"
                      "Aw put a sock in it KITT! I'm 63! Death would be a blessing!"

Comment

Since one of the creators of the reimagined Battlestar galactica Tv show is set on trying to bring a reimagined Bionic Woman Tv show, it would be cool to have both versions of the Bionic Woman (don't forget SMDM) if possible...

The question about the "classic" Bionic Woman/Six Million Dollar Man comic is would it include a "rejuiced?!?" Barney Miller and the new bionic people from the 2 reunion tv movies (Michael Austin and new bionic system Kate Mason, played by Sandra Bullock Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm)?

Comment

Originally posted by Drifter39
                          How about bringing back the X-files. I loved the Topps comics series.

I would be all over that! I loved both the comic and the T.V. show. So, how 'bout it guys...is there an X-Files in our future?

Comment

Something that might be interesting...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPhcc1eLHtg

Comment

How About

Kung FU, MacGuyver, and if they could get the rights 007. They could adapt the novels and short stories tweaking them with a bit of the movie stuff like Q branch. I'd like to see the Prisoner, ISpy, or Man from UNCLE but barring tv/mpvie stuff I'd love to see DE adapt Midnight Son for younger readers. Also a serious Wild Wild West would be great. There's so many great ideas waiting to be made into comics.

Comment

Working...
                              X