X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum Update

Hey all,

We're finally back up. Iíve just updated the forum software to its latest version, and changed the style a bit to match the new site thatís coming soon (which will most likely change again). If anyone is having issues with their account or using the forum, please let the admins know - thanks!

Brandon Primavera

Originally posted by Brandon Primavera View Post
    Hey all,

We're finally back up. Iíve just updated the forum software to its latest version, and changed the style a bit to match the new site thatís coming soon (which will most likely change again). If anyone is having issues with their account or using the forum, please let the admins know - thanks!

Brandon Primavera
    I'm glad that DE is working on a new website, it's time to put the focus on the internet community and to deliver an awesome and up to date website. I'm definatly looking foward to this!!
    Dynamite Entertainment
    Forum Administrator

Check out Dynamite on Twitter here!

Comment

Looks good. I'm glad the forums are expanding.

Comment

A minor problem

Almost all the forums have the icon for 'new posts' but most of them have no new posts. Case in point, for the Green Hornet forum I'm the lateest poster and that was four days ago.
        Always remember, Murphy was an optimist
        Munchkin 1, 2, 4, 7 Super Munchkin 1&2, Munchkin Bites 1&2, Munchkin Fu, Star Munchkin Deluxe and Star 2
        http://ghornet.deviantart.com/

Comment

What happened to the Highlander forum? The reason why there weren't recent posts is because DE hasn't released a new book in a while.

Comment

I read a bunch of Star Wars books from Dark Horse. They have their Legacy talent and a few others actually on the boards talking with fans on a consistent basis. Any chance DE could ask their writers and artists to check in on the forums from time to time?

Comment

Originally posted by stmarychnj View Post
              I read a bunch of Star Wars books from Dark Horse. They have their Legacy talent and a few others actually on the boards talking with fans on a consistent basis. Any chance DE could ask their writers and artists to check in on the forums from time to time?
              A few of the writers and artists are members on the boards but have not posted in quite some time, the only one who does on a semi-regular basis is Siman Bowland (letterer for many DE titles).
              Dynamite Entertainment
              Forum Administrator

Comment

I try to get on here as much as possible and Leah and I are always happy to answer any questions. Ask away.

Comment

Added a forum for "Athena" which is a new DE series coming this month!
                  Dynamite Entertainment
                  Forum Administrator

Comment

I'm not a fan of the new website layout...I thought it was better before.

Comment

Just for those wondering, BlackTerror is now going by the name TheRevolutionary via request. I just figured I'd pass along that info to avoid any confusion.
                      Dynamite Entertainment
                      Forum Administrator

Comment

Wow, we got nailed pretty good by a spambot today, I took care of it though, 25 posts of website marketing crap.....nice.
                        Dynamite Entertainment
                        Forum Administrator

Comment

good work man!!
                          If you need a mod, let me know.

Comment

Well, the forums have had an influx of new members I've approved so hopefully people start posting and this place livens up again. We've been doing well with about 20+ new posts per day, I've changed the order of some of the forums and I will be adding a forum for The Spider, The Shadow, and Flash Gordon soon once I see some traffic posts for those books, and I've updated some forum descriptions.

Also, make sure to check out the Dynamite Twitter, over 2,300 followers in a short period of time!
                            Dynamite Entertainment
                            Forum Administrator

Comment

I look forward to The Shadow forum. Any chance for a Dark Shadows forum?

Incidentally, a news report out today is that Jonathan Frid (the original and best Barnabas Collins) has died. Rest in peace. May Willy never disturb your sleep.

Comment

Working...
                              X