September solicits

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• September solicits

Over at comicscontinuum.com they have Dynamite's September comics listed. There is no Red Sonja. Is the title getting canceled or is it just an oversight? There is a Red Sonja presents: Thulsa Doom, but that is it. I mean, I know the numbers weren't great but the title does have a loyal following. I will be really bummed if it is canceled!

Noticed that, too, ezwinder.

I'm thinkin' what you're thinkin'...no more Red Sonja. She'll be back 'cause she always comes back -- but maybe not from DE.

Comment

Wait a minute... no bad news without official announcement. There was a direction in the story towards Issue 50 and now you say will skip the entire series before that? No way! For trust in the other series coming from DE they cannot cancel their first bestselling series in the middle of a story arc. So: where is the official statement?

Comment

I think you're right Red Bryan! It must just be an oversight it wasn't included. Now that I go back and count the issues remaining to #50 and the number of months until September it would be #49 or something like that. You're right, they wouldn't cancel in the middle of story arc!

Comment

No guys its not getting canceled jeez ; - ) little faith. There are some changes coming up because it is time to retool a bit.

Comment

So, where and when do we get information about changes and stuff? What I want to know is:

What about the restart of Savage Tales?
            What about further TPBs of Adventures of RS?
            What about the Minis, that were announced?
            AND: What about the direction of the regular RS in the future?

Not of interest in this part of the board but:
            Will we get further Omnibusses like Battlestar Galactica?

Comment

Originally posted by Red Bryan View Post
              So, where and when do we get information about changes and stuff? What I want to know is:

What about the restart of Savage Tales?
              What about further TPBs of Adventures of RS?
              What about the Minis, that were announced?
              AND: What about the direction of the regular RS in the future?
              What he said. Except for the Battlestar stuff.

Comment

Huh? So what exactly did he say?

Comment

Working...
                X