Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally: Blackbeard, The Pyrate

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?p...ticle&id=21976

Aye, here I was ready to walk the plank...enjoy mateys!
    Last edited by Ranger01; 07-16-2009, 05:47 AM.

I am a huge fan of Pirates and Pirate lore, and the more and more I see of this title I am getting excited for it! Hopefully it tells a close tale as to what Blackbeard was really like, but I hope for some good action and some well written stories as well, so all in all this book should be interesting. I can't wait to get this one in the mail!
    Dynamite Entertainment
    Forum Administrator

Check out Dynamite on Twitter here!

Comment

Pyrate Pete be sayin..

Arrrr, you'll be seein it soon matey, be sure I'm walkin the plank to my nearest comic shop... comixfan1980 will be sittin and getting his copy for free, 'tis a travesty as I'll haf be lookin for pieces of eight to pay for this treasure...administrator I'm hopin you'll be heedin my message when I says...

Fifteen men on a dead man's chest
      Yo ho ho and a bottle of rum
      Drink and the devil had done with the rest

Aye I be stealin from Treasure Island but 'tis the only Pirate tune I be knowin.

Pyrate Pete
      Last edited by Ranger01; 10-11-2009, 05:07 AM.

Comment

Did Blackbeard walk the plank?

Does anybody know what happened to this title? Issues 3, 4, and 5 are still supposed to available for pre-order (from Dynamite herself), but the dates for each issue's release are falling further and further behind.

Was there a news release about Blackbeard getting the axe that I missed?

Comment

Originally posted by badbart View Post
          Does anybody know what happened to this title? Issues 3, 4, and 5 are still supposed to available for pre-order (from Dynamite herself), but the dates for each issue's release are falling further and further behind.

Was there a news release about Blackbeard getting the axe that I missed?
          I think it's just suffering from a serious bout of lateness, it happens with smaller press company's (larger press too) so I'm okay with it as long as they see the light of day eventually which I'm sure Blackbeard will.
          Dynamite Entertainment
          Forum Administrator

Comment

I picked up issue #4 this week.

Did I somehow miss issue #3 or...did I unknowingly slip through a time warp recently?

Did anyone else get issue #3?

Comment

Originally posted by badbart View Post
              I picked up issue #4 this week.

Did I somehow miss issue #3 or...did I unknowingly slip through a time warp recently?

Did anyone else get issue #3?
              Issue #3 has been out for quite a while....
              Dynamite Entertainment
              Forum Administrator

Comment

Working...
              X