Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stargate @ DE

http://www.newsarama.com/comics/0709...eStargate.html

I'm not a fan but good for DE, the hits just keep on coming.

Ranger01

Wonderful exciting news !!! Avatar did nothing withe franchise after the Atlantus mini series back in 2007. I'm so looking forward for the ew comics. Crossing fingers that the SG-1 comics will have lots of Jack O'neill in it

Comment

Don't know if I'm interested yet but this is definitely good for DE

Comment

I am not a fan of the franchise at all but I think that this is a good pick up by DE because there are a lot of Stargate fans out there, it has one of those closely followed cult followings sort of like Battlestar Galactica has. Good move DE!
        Dynamite Entertainment
        Forum Administrator

Check out Dynamite on Twitter here!

Comment

When I saw that Dynamite October's solicitation included Stargate #0 I was really shocked. I am big fan of this scifi tv show. I hope that starting publishing comics from this verse will give me extra enjoy when I will be waiting for next episodes of "Stargate Universe".

Waiting for preview of #0 issue.

Comment

Sorry for wrinting one post below other.

Could someone tell me when is issue 0 of Stargate comic going to be published. As I remember it was in October solicitations but now is Novemeber and still there isn't any news about this title. If someone knew something about it please let me know.

Comment

Where are the SG comics???

Like you, I have ordered the issue#0 and... NOTHING!!!!

What the main story behind these new titles? Are they pushed in 2010? Canceled? We want to know!!!!

Comment

I've found one online store with a release date of 18th Nov and one for 25th Nov... so here's hoping at least one of them is right! Though considering it's the 16th already it's looking doubtful.

So disappointed with lack of info on this range! It has so much potential!

Comment

Originally posted by WoodenGate View Post
                  I've found one online store with a release date of 18th Nov and one for 25th Nov... so here's hoping at least one of them is right! Though considering it's the 16th already it's looking doubtful.
                  Let's hope that one of those dates will be true!! I also think that publishing comics based on Stargate tv shows can make a big success. Still waiting for it

Comment

Well, the site that had the 18th Nov now has it for 9th Dec...

Comment

Originally posted by WoodenGate View Post
                      Well, the site that had the 18th Nov now has it for 9th Dec...

Well. todat is Dec. 9th and no Stargate comics in sight, whether it's issue #0 or any mention of the 3 promised series. BUT it's only been 5 month fromt he initial announcment and sometimes it takes Dynamites a year till the actual launch, like it did with the Zorro comics. So fingers still crossed.

Comment

Working...
                      X