Thulsa Doom Discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thulsa Doom Discussion

So, who has gotten a hold of this issue yet and gave it a good read? I am enjoying the interior art and the painted cover is damn nice, great overall issue with tons of good qualities surrounding it.

Should I make a Thulsa Doom forum?
    Dynamite Entertainment
    Forum Administrator

Check out Dynamite on Twitter here!

nah

just re-arrange the current fora.
    I have a great idea for that cause this here is a bit outdated.
    Want to hear my suggestion?

boomvavavoom@gmailDOTcom

Comment

It seems as if nobody is taking notice to newer DE comics such as Thulsa Doom, Athena and the upcoming Blackbeard, it's kind of sad but I hope they gain a buzz soon. It's been all PSP for DE the past year or so, which is good seeing as how this is their money maker....
      Dynamite Entertainment
      Forum Administrator

Comment

Is Thulsa supposed to be a mini, ongoing or a series of mini's? Any help would be great!

Comment

The first two Thulsa Doom issues were okay.

Comment

Is there any reason why he looks like Djimon Hounsou?

I mean i like the guy as an actor. He just looks damn fearless, badass, and would totally fit in the Hyborian Age. The new Thulsa Doom is a DEAD RINGER for this guy.

Hey, is he gonna be in the new Red Sonja movie?

Comment

So, I guess Thulsa Doom is finished. I was hoping for it to be an ongoing series, but I guess they decided on a mini, hopefully we get another mini starring Doom again in the near future though.
              Dynamite Entertainment
              Forum Administrator

Comment

For me it was a little uncertain, how important the series is in context of the bigger Sonja picture. And I was very disappointed about the way things went with the Savage Tales series. There have been good stories in 10 issues, mostly without an ending! And there were two stories Sonja-related (Osin and the hunter) but they led into nowhere-ness. So I decided, that spin-offs are not to be important and so is Thulsa Doom.

It was in uncertainty too, where Sonja would go to. I hope, with the new series there will be new ground for future installments, like a complete Tradepaperback Collection with the spin-off-stories in it? And further TPs of the Adventures for filling the gab between Adventures 3 and the beginning of the DE era? What about issue 7 of the series? Why hasn't it been in the Savage Tales TPB? If there is a little chance for a complete collection, I will complete my collection with all the spin-offs. So simple is that.

Comment

Working...
                X