Red Sonja 13

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red Sonja 13

HOLY CRAP! I just got my issue, and even though Ive seen the art on PDF, holding it as the actual book is another thing. This is my favorit issue, the crew really pulled it together. The Covers on this one are amazing, Frank Cho is a little god on earth

HEY!! Stop teasing us who have to wait till Wednesday!

Sonja books always make me look forward to HUMP day......

Comment

Arrrg Basterd! lol

2 more days.... just 2....

Comment

Oh yes - Frank Cho rocks! He's definitely one of the best! I've been waiting for this one...

Well, you guys'll still be getting yours before me!

Tommy.
        Aussie Aussie Aussie! Oi Oi Oi!

Comment

In Stores 8.23.06

in stores tomorrow, best review here gets soemthing extra special from the DYNAMITE prize closet, so start writing and when I get back from my brief R&R next week, we'll see what you guys came up with..

Comment

LOL I was such in a hurry I went to my comic store today to pick it up... only to be turned around by the clerk saying that Tomorrow is Wednesday LOL Damn!

Comment

Atleast we have a week to generate our review for this (contest)....

I wonder what the prize is?

Comment

There's a preview here:

http://forum.newsarama.com/showthread.php?t=81546

It looks wonderful. I've really loved the series so far. #1-#6 was a very classic swordman vs. sorceror S&S setup which was done very differently. #8-#12 was a slower and less clever plotwise, but really gave the series a soul with all the background and character stuff. I've been absolutely stunned by the first two issues of the new arc. I love the way it's building on what's already happened. And the art is just amazing.

You really appreciate how hard this stuff is to do right when you look at all the other Sonja stuff, most of which has been pretty crappy.

Comment

Hmm... Why does Dynamite Entertainment gives a "special" preview to another forum and doesnt give it's Official forum anything This sucks

Although I'm pretty hype at getting the issue... I went today at my local comic shop and they sais it was such a big week, and including the fact that 2 of the usual clerks are on vacation, that thenew comic book releases will be put on shelf Tomorrow Arrrg The wait! lol

Comment

Originally posted by Slave
                    Hmm... Why does Dynamite Entertainment gives a "special" preview to another forum and doesnt give it's Official forum anything This sucks

the new comic book releases will be put on shelf Tomorrow Arrrg The wait! lol
                    yeah what the heck..

Well its worth the wait, thats all I can say!

Comment

This was a great issue.

I am really enjoying this series.

Keep up the good work.

Oh yeah...if ya want there is a review of this issue at Comixtreme.

Well...well...here's the link and everything

Comment

Originally posted by estee
                        This was a great issue.

I am really enjoying this series.

Keep up the good work.

Oh yeah...if ya want there is a review of this issue at Comixtreme.

Well...well...here's the link and everything
                        awsome! Thanks!
                        M!

Comment

Working...
                        X