X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lone Ranger
    started a topic Lone Ranger #20

Lone Ranger #20

It looks like we'll have to wait until January for #20. But it looks like it'll be worth the wait according to the description: "Resolve: Part 4 by writer Brett Matthews, artist Sergio Cariello and cover artist John Cassaday! In this issue: the Ranger confides in Loring, and Cavendish makes a momentous move, after another trip to Church!"

• MadMikeyD
    replied
    Finally picked this issue up at a shop here in California on temporary duty. I was a little disappointed that the only real development was Cavendish's henchman finding out where the Ranger lives. I hoping for more, I guess. Next issue should pick up the pace, though.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I picked up the issue over the weekend and just had time to breeze through it. It was great for character development, but seriously lacking in action.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Lone Ranger 20
    Very interesting.

Leave a comment:

• MadMikeyD
    replied
    Good news/bad news: Bad news, still no cover and LR #20 won't be out in January. Good news, Diamond says it's shipping next week, so we should see the cover by next Monday's previews at the latest.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    This is coming out in January, isn't it?
    Still waiting to see the cover ...

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    **Deep sigh** Still waiting to see the cover.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Most of the covers have been great. I am giddy with anticipation for this next issue.

Leave a comment:

• Matthews
    replied
    i've seen the cover, guys. i don't think you'll be disappointed. one of my favorites so far, but i'm a romantic that way.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by MadMikeyD View Post
    Still no cover art for #20. The good news is #21 has been solicited for March. Part 5 of the Resolve story arc says we will see Cavendish moving on the Ranger's family.
    This is getting exciting.

Leave a comment:

• MadMikeyD
    replied
    Still no cover art for #20. The good news is #21 has been solicited for March. Part 5 of the Resolve story arc says we will see Cavendish moving on the Ranger's family.

Leave a comment:

• MadMikeyD
    replied
    It should be coming, since the issue should be out in a couple weeks. Hopefully the Lone Ranger doesn't fall by the wayside with all the attention his descendant, the Green Hornet, is getting.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Still waiting to see the cover.

Leave a comment:

• MadMikeyD
    replied
    When are we going to see the cover art for #20? It should be released in a few weeks. Can't wait for the showdown!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X