Subscriptions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Subscriptions

Does DE offer subscriptions like Marvel does? There is only one comic shop in town, and the owner is well... he acts like the Comic Shop Owner in the Simpsons. and he kinda scoffs is you can find something, I asked for Lone Ranger 19 and he had it stuffed behind others. Now how could you blame me not seeing it?! I mostly order online, but the only ship one day a week, and then it takes almost a week before I get it. So a subscription service would be cool!

Dynamite doesn't offer direct subscriptions that I'm aware of. There are several good online dealers that offer subscription services (HeavyInk is very good). Of course, you still have that shipping delay, but you don't have to deal with "Comic Book Guy."
    DECODER RING THEATRE
    EDGAR RICE BURROUGHS
    PROJECT SUPERPOWERS DATABASE
    PUBLIC DOMAIN SUPER HEROES

Comment

Here is the online store I use: http://www.dcbservice.com/

It would be nice to have a comic shop so there wasn't the delay.

Comment

Talking with several smaller publishers in the past I have kind of gathered that retailers dislike when smaller company's offer subscription through them because it keeps people out of their stores, then they become less likely to order comics from those smaller press company's....

So I think DE is smart by not doing this.
        Dynamite Entertainment
        Forum Administrator

Check out Dynamite on Twitter here!

Comment

Working...
        X