How about crime comics?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How about crime comics?

I'm thinking the likes of Sam Spade, or Phillip Marlowe. Or if anybody remembers it, one of the best tv shows I ever saw, Crime Story.
    Just thinking it might be nice to read some good old hard boiled detective type stuff again.

Crime comics would be a cool thing to see come out of DE in the next year or so, maybe a CSI/Law & Order type series with a lot of plot twists and some enjoyable characters, but I wouldn't want the book to be a "one and done" series, I would much prefer a long standing storyline where they deal with mafia issue and stuff like that. Great idea though about crime based comics!
    Dynamite Entertainment
    Forum Administrator

Check out Dynamite on Twitter here!

Comment

Originally posted by comixfan1980 View Post
      I would much prefer a long standing storyline where they deal with mafia issue and stuff like that. Great idea though about crime based comics!
      Yeah a Sopranos type family? I would like that.
      Honestly, I am sick of super heroes. Thats what has drawn me to DE, what with Lone Ranger and The Man with No Name and the new version of it, well new to me haha. So a crime solver, that doesn't have powers or a cape, would be good.

Comment

Originally posted by comixfan1980 View Post
        Crime comics would be a cool thing to see come out of DE in the next year or so, maybe a CSI/Law & Order type series with a lot of plot twists and some enjoyable characters, but I wouldn't want the book to be a "one and done" series, I would much prefer a long standing storyline where they deal with mafia issue and stuff like that. Great idea though about crime based comics!
        That's why I suggested Crime Story. Plus the mob boss in it Ray Luca was a great bad guy.

Comment

Working...
        X