Have I got everything?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have I got everything?

Just checking I have not missed out on any DE releases of Red Sonja! Here is what I have got so far:

Comics:

Red Sonja 0 - 56
    Queen Sonja 1 - 16
    Break The Skin
    Deluge
    Vacant Shell
    Monster Isle
    Sonja Goes East
    One More Day
    Cover Showcase
    Revenge of the Gods 1 - 2
    Wrath of the Gods 1 - 5
    Red Sonja vs Thulsa Doom 1 - 4
    Doom of the Gods 1 - 4
    Queen of the Frozen Wastes 1 - 4
    Giant Size Red Sonja 1 - 2
    Annual 1 - 3
    Red Sonja & Claw (Wildstorm)
    Savage Tales 1 - 10

Trade Paperbacks:

Adventures of Red Sonja 1 - 3
    Red Sonja & Claw Devils Hands (Wildstorm)
    SpiderMan & Red Sonja (Marvel)
    Red Sonja 1 - 6
    Red Sonja Omnibus 1
    Savage Tales of Red Sonja
    Red Sonja Travels
    Queen of the Frozen Wastes
    Red Sonja vs Thulsa Doom
    Doom of the Gods

Update 001: Added Wrath of the Gods 1 + 2, and Omnibus 1
    Update 002: Been out of the loop for a year or so, added a lot, can anyone confirm I have got it all? Stopped collecting the paperbacks for now, just the comics!
    Last edited by Mason Cain; 05-18-2011, 11:10 AM. Reason: Additional items added to list!

I think, you've got it!

Comment

Originally posted by Mason Cain View Post
      Just checking I have not missed out on any DE releases of Red Sonja! Here is what I have got so far:

Trade Paperbacks:

Adventures of Red Sonja 1 - 3
      Red Sonja & Claw Devils Hands (Wildstorm)
      SpiderMan & Red Sonja (Marvel)
      Red Sonja 1 - 6
      Savage Tales of Red Sonja
      Red Sonja Travels
      Queen of the Frozen Wastes
      Red Sonja vs Thulsa Doom
      Doom of the Gods

I just ordered Red Sonja Wrath of the Gods 1, no others out here yet. I know Red Sonja Annual 3 is on the way as well. Not collecting the hardbacks, just the trade paperbacks to read instead of wear and tear on the comics!
      Wow, and I thought I had everything! I however, am not into floppies so really try not to buy them. I have all the Hardcovers that have been available to my knowledge and those that aren't are on softcover. The only things I am missing are: Adventures of Red Sonja 1 - 3, and Red Sonja Travels which I finally found on ebay.

I too am looking forward to Wrath of the Gods coming out.. and hopefully the next Red Sonja HC. I'd really like to get the original run (pre-Queen Sonja) completed in HC soon!

Created this amazon list :

http://www.amazon.ca/gp/richpub/list...dp_lm_all_itms

Comment

Wow. Interesting list with HCs yet to come, but not too soon I guess. And Wrath, too.

Comment

I think the rarest things I have are the Cover Gallery and Travels - you dont often see them for sale!

Comment

I think the rarest things I have are the Cover Gallery and Travels - you dont often see them for sale!
            The Cover Gallery you speak of, is it a book or a comic? Have these covers been included in any of the trades?

Comment

It is a comic. I believe a lot will probably be featured in the new omnibus of issues 0 - 18 just out.

If you want more details, I can dig it out and have a look later on.

Comment

Holy man when the heck is a the next HC for Red Sonja Coming out? What are they on issue 60 and the last one released ended with 49?

An announcement should be due quite soon no? C'mon I've been waiting for like ever (probably seems a lot longer because of that huge layoff between issue 49 and 50).

Can anyone provide a ballpark estimate for new Sonja trades/HC's?

Red Sonja HC Vol 9: Issues 50 to ??(58?):

Queen Sonja Vol 2: Issues 5 - 10? What like issue #20 has already been solicited!

Miniseries TPB Revenge of the Gods: Probably be out before we see a new Red Sonja regular series HC!

and.... I suppose it'll be a while until there are enough one-shots to fill a 'Red Sonja: Travels TPB Vol 2'? With Deluge, Break the Skin in there.

Argh, while I like omnibuses, especially to get new readers in, man, I've been collecting the HC since the beginning! Don't leave me behind so long!!!

Comment

Personally, I'm curious as to whether there'll ever be a softcover edition of Volume 8.

That $29.95 list price for the hardcover is really hard for me to justify to myself.

Comment

Comics:

Red Sonja 0 - 49
                    You appear to be missing issues 50-55. I think we're still a couple weeks away from 56 being released, which is the beginning of the next 4-part arc.

-E

Comment

Ah, I have found this.... Red Sonja Vol 9: Machines of the Empire

http://www.amazon.com/Red-Sonja-She-...471644&sr=1-47

I take far off in the future Amazon postings with a grain of salt though as it changes many times sometimes.

A big worry though is this is not HC!

Comment

Had a bit of an update on the first page - been out of collecting her for like a year, and now I tried to catch up but I think my PayPal account is about to divorce me and take eBay away from me....

Comment

You forgot the Queen Sonja TPB Vol. 1. My hardcovers of the ongoing series count until Vol. 8, but perhaps the TPBs are not as far, yet. There will be an Adventures of Red Sonja TPB Vol. 4 soon.

Comment

Working...
                          X