Originally posted by fjor View Post
          updated release schedule:

THE WARRIORS: JAILBREAK
          #2 March 23, 2011
          #3 April 27, 2011
          #4 May 25, 2011
          so much for 3/23...

Comment

Anyone know why they went to the trouble of adding all 3 remaining issues to the Titles page, giving them specific release dates, and then nothing?

Comment

Second-hand info:

"from the facebook page

the warriors jailbreak comic book
              Im working on the last issue now guys, once done, the plan will be to collect the movie adaption and our sequel jailbreak into one big graphic novel. so sadly, no more single issues of jailbreak, #1 will be the only stand alone. Good news is that both the warriors movie adaption and jailbreak will be finished and be published, and with some great extras."
              Last edited by fjor; 08-29-2011, 04:04 PM. Reason: flerm

Comment

The tpb has been added to the preview section, as of 11/21/2011...

Comment

Someone from the UK just posted an image of the back cover! - I didn't even know this had been released!!! (of course i didn't - there's not a word of it anywhere on this site!)

Click image for larger version

Name:	o7t73m.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	28.2 KB
ID:	48524

Comment

Preliminary reports indicate that this is not the version (assuming one even exists) that completes the Jailbreak series

Comment

I spoke with Nick briefly at the NYCC Dynamite panel, and he said that Warriors: Jailbreak is complete, and 2-4 will be out Feb-Mar-Apr!

Comment

Awesome, I loved this movie as a kid. I recall watching TV late one weekend night and one of the stations aired, The Warriors movie. About the same week I think I watched an old B movie titled, Hawkslayer. Years later I ordered both movies and my kids liked The Warriors but laughed at Hawkslayer. But seeing a Warriors comic being released that's cool I can't wait.

Comment

Originally posted by helwen View Post
                          But seeing a Warriors comic being released that's cool I can't wait.
                          No need to wait! The adaptation of the movie, as well as the first issue of Jailbreak are already out!

Comment

R u talking 'bout the issue that came out back in 7/22/2009? The Warriors, Jailbreak. Or something new to 2012ish?

Comment

Originally posted by helwen View Post
                              R u talking 'bout the issue that came out back in 7/22/2009? The Warriors, Jailbreak. Or something new to 2012ish?
                              Nope, the old one! The way you had phrased it, I didn't realize you knew anything was already out!

Comment

Originally posted by fjor View Post
                                I spoke with Nick briefly at the NYCC Dynamite panel, and he said that Warriors: Jailbreak is complete, and 2-4 will be out Feb-Mar-Apr!
                                Dear Nick - is your prediction still accurate? Sincerely, that one

Comment

Working...
                                X