Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RED SONJA is Elena Satine

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YirGT3wcGVA

Mmmm a very fine choice.... i wonder how tall she is.... her figure doesnt quite scream out Red Sonja for me, but a good 4 month workout can chisel it down quite nicely.

Very nice very nice

Comment

She is 5' 7" (1.70 m).
      Red goddess gave Sonja strength and skills so there is no need for muscular Red Sonja, but it will require physical conditioning. I am sure Elena learned horse riding and sword fighting at acting schools so action scenes wouldn’t be a problem for her.
      It seems that Rose is definitely off the project since she has been cast for Conan movie. She doesn't fit the role at all and she got it just because of her relationship with Robert Rodriguez .Producers are now waiting to see how well Conan will go in box-office,so there is still hope to see real Red Sonja in chain-mail bikini and that of course means Elena Satine.

Sonja is strong female character-almost a feminist, so movie could be very popular among girls and women too, especially considering the rape/revenge story.
      With good script and clever director,this character has great potential for successful action/drama movie.

Comment

I approve! Elena looks like Red Sonja. Not that she needs it but hopefully she will be working out and getting toned to look athletic before the movie starts.
        Comic2read

Comment

She looks like a a better laura croft to me.

she looks more like Lara Croft to me. Check her out when she has brown hair and see if you agree.

Comment

Never heard of her, but she does look the part, particularly if she was in proper athletic condition.

Does not look at all like Lara Croft to me. Remember, Lady Lara is British, a far different look than Elena's.

Comment

The picture above makes her look like a younger sister or younger version of Rose McGowan. You want to replace Rose McGowan with a Rose McGowan look-alike?

Comment

Originally posted by Nemedian View Post
                The picture above makes her look like a younger sister or younger version of Rose McGowan. You want to replace Rose McGowan with a Rose McGowan look-alike?
                No idea what a Rose McGowan is, so can't comment on that other than perhaps that is the appearance they want. Looked at some of the lead in photo shots again, and she does have the Sonja look, though if some of those shots indicate what she does for a living, the real Red would make painfully clear her less than pleased views on having somone of such character portray her in a movie.

Comment

Working...
                X