Just some rambling on

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just some rambling on

Reading the boards have gotten me thinking a bit. I don't comment much because I get my books only once a month and by then the discussions usually have moved on. After seeing many of the request and actually seeing Dynamite actually listing with a few of them such as Buck Rogers, New Phantom, Stargate, Green Hornet I sat back and thought. Dynamite really does try to accommodate it's readers. Sure. Look at Green Hornet we have the new and we have even though its a limited series, the classic. There is no doubt with the Phantom we'll probably get books about more than one Phantom which suits me fine as they are good stories.

The most requested as of late has been He-Man and I could just imagine what they could do with that Universe She-ra spin off mini focusing on some of the characters that didn't get to much focus in the cartoon but it also made me think of a lot of the old cartoons. I could see many universes made from cartoon. M.A.S. K of course but many others I know once there was even old Bravestar comics. In Dynamite's hands that would be magic from what I've seen them do with other. Of course those are just two of my many favorites and as for old TV shows...to many to name.

I may be rambling but I just have to say I look forward to what Dynamite offers and will offer in the future as I have been searching for a company willing to not give us what we want but also variety with something here that everyone might like from Superhero to Sci -fi. Keep up the good work.

Looks like I'll be making mine Dynamite from now on. OK rambling done

2 titles

Herculoids and Birdman were both cartoons that combined Superheroes and Scfi effectively. It might be interesting to see DE's take on them.
    Always remember, Murphy was an optimist
    Munchkin 1, 2, 4, 7 Super Munchkin 1&2, Munchkin Bites 1&2, Munchkin Fu, Star Munchkin Deluxe and Star 2
    http://ghornet.deviantart.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Ghornet2 View Post
      Herculoids and Birdman were both cartoons that combined Superheroes and Scfi effectively. It might be interesting to see DE's take on them.
      I remember those. That could definitely prove interesting

Comment

Originally posted by Ghornet2 View Post
        Birdman and the Galaxy Trio comes off awfully dated to me. Harvey Birdman, on the other hand, was a hoot and a half.

Both are Turner properties and that means DC, sadly.

Comment

Working...
        X