Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DYNAMITE Embraces CHAOS With Full Acquisition

http://www.newsarama.com/comics/dyna...os-100519.html

Some very interesting characters here... I admit I'm very interested in seeing what Dynamite does with some of these

Dang.

That's pretty wild...

Not normally my "thing", but I've liked most of the Dynamite versions. It'll be interesting to see what they come up with.

Comment

Personally requesting Purgatori Archives Hardcover Volume 1

Nothing to do with the excellent french comic book miniseries

a Lady Death hardcover archives volume 1 would be nice too

Last edited by Renaud; 12-20-2010, 12:58 PM.

Comment

New Logo ?

With all the "horror" titles that DE is aquireing they might want to think about a new logo or line for them. Maybe the standard logo with a few 'drops of blood' from key places to highlight/differentiate the content?
        Always remember, Murphy was an optimist
        Munchkin 1, 2, 4, 7 Super Munchkin 1&2, Munchkin Bites 1&2, Munchkin Fu, Star Munchkin Deluxe and Star 2
        http://ghornet.deviantart.com/

Comment

Nice little purchase for Dynamite Entertainment, I wouldn't call this monumental or anything but I do like the fact that DE now owns the company and has the rights to publish comics based on these characters.

Hopefully we will see them make use of these aquisitions in the future!
          Dynamite Entertainment
          Forum Administrator

Check out Dynamite on Twitter here!

Comment

Chaos

In my opinion DE now has some the best titles on the market, I for one am looking forward to seeing how this all unfolds. Way to go , Dyne A MITE!!!
            KK

Comment

so....what's the plans for these?

Comment

Aye, curious what is developing with these. The one holdout from the acquisition (Lady Death) has a new book at issue 2-ish now from another publisher.

Comment

Working...
                X