2 2ND PRINT??? (says 1st print inside)
    3 CASSADAY
    4 CASSADAY
    5 CASSADAY
    6 CASSADAY
    7 CASSADAY
    7 VARIANT
    Last edited by KrAzYeTy; 07-20-2007, 07:58 PM. Reason: added issue #7

What?! Only one issue? That's hardly a collection, is it?

Bjarne
    www.comiczone.dk

Comment

Oh it will grow, no doubt about that but yeah this is the first DE series debut where I only got one cover. Was nice on the wallet though

I am hoping to get the Baltimore Comic show version in the mail here very soon.

Comment

Originally posted by KrAzYeTy
        I am hoping to get the Baltimore Comic show version in the mail here very soon.
        Seconded!

Bjarne
        www.comiczone.dk

Comment

Originally posted by Bjarne
          Seconded!

Bjarne
          www.comiczone.dk

Thirded!! lol

Comment

Fourthed!

So, does anyone have the Lone Ranger and Tonto mini that was done by Joe Lansdale and Tim Truman by Topps?

MikeM

Comment

I have it stocked away somewhere. Whe I read it back then I wasn't too crazy about it. If I knew where it was I would dig it out and read it again - just to pass the time til I get my hands on DE's first issue of LR.

Bjarne
              www.comiczone.dk

Comment

THANKS AGAIN DE/DF and JRybandt for the Baltimore Variant, its perfect!

Cheers from your biggest and most loyal fan!

Next round of beers should be on me, but then I couldn't afford the comics

KrAzYeTy

Comment

I just got my Baltimare Variant in the mail. It's awesome!
                  Thanks!

Comment

Updated 01.18.07 w/#2 2nd print? + #3 CASSADAY

Comment

Looking for....

speaking of lone ranger collections.
                      i envy some of you guys with the large comics collections! there's a lot i've always wante to read. i keep hoping someday someone will do re-releases or digital copies.
                      however, today i'm still looking for one of the hardbound books. it's called a Fast Action Book by Dell Pub. the title was "The Lone Ranger and the Lost Valley." all i can find is that it existed but never another clue or copy. i've even got a copy of holland's "From Out of the Past" (which is incredible tho i'll probably just put it back up for sale.) But that dratted "Lost Valley"? Nothing. wonder if any of you have seen it?
                      thanks for the extra eyes!
                      Cindy

Comment

Just to be consistent, here is an update with issue# 4, 5, 6, and the Free #0 Comic Book Day edition.

Comment

Cindy's collection

i should mention that i bought the Fast Action Book "the lone ranger and the lost valley." i now own every lone ranger book--hardback, big little book, and fast action book, including the old pulp "the lone ranger magazine" (digital copies).

one day when i get money maybe i can get some of the comics.-cindy

Comment

added issue #7 which has a standard variant, which is new for the LR series.

Comment

Working...
                            X