Lone Ranger Classics???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lone Ranger Classics???

With Dynamite putting out "Green Hornet: Golden Age Remastered" and "Classic Red Sonja Remastered", and the current Lone Ranger series wrapping up with #25, will we finally see reprints of the classic Dell/Gold Key Lone Ranger stories? Will the Carey Bates/Russ Heath comic strip collection be released finally? Will we see reprints of the original strip? Please. Many of us have been waiting anxiously for the classic Lone Ranger material to be reprinted. A break in new material seems like it would be a great time to put out some of the old stuff. I'd hate for the character to fade away again like he did after "The Legend of the Lone Ranger" in 1981.
    DECODER RING THEATRE
    EDGAR RICE BURROUGHS
    PROJECT SUPERPOWERS DATABASE
    PUBLIC DOMAIN SUPER HEROES

Yes with a silver bullet

I'd love to see reprints of the classic Lone Ranger newspaper strip and the Carey Bates/Russ Heath version. And you're right, now would be a good time with the 'break' in new stuff coming out. We can only hope.
    Always remember, Murphy was an optimist
    Munchkin 1, 2, 4, 7 Super Munchkin 1&2, Munchkin Bites 1&2, Munchkin Fu, Star Munchkin Deluxe and Star 2
    http://ghornet.deviantart.com/

Comment

I would love to see the old stuff reprinted.
      Plus where is the Strips archive Hardcover? Where are the busts and statue that is over a year late?
      Why has DE forsaken the Lone Ranger for 6 or 7 darn Green Hornet series?
      Seriously, do we need that many GH series?
      I am so bummed.

Comment

As is obvious by my forum name, I like the Green Hornet. But no we don't need seven different books. I am really enjoying the Year one and the two Kato books. Strikes is interesting but i couldn't get in to the Kevin Smith title.

I'd like to see more Lone Ranger titles come out. As well as the strip reprints, maybe jump a couple of years ahead of the current time line and give us an older, slightly weary LR and have something jump start his passion/commitment to the mission.
        Always remember, Murphy was an optimist
        Munchkin 1, 2, 4, 7 Super Munchkin 1&2, Munchkin Bites 1&2, Munchkin Fu, Star Munchkin Deluxe and Star 2
        http://ghornet.deviantart.com/

Comment

Hear hear!

Comment

Yeah, DE, please reprint the classic Dell/Gold Key comics!

Comment

Working...
            X