Lone Ranger #22

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lone Ranger #22

As usual, the preview pages are awesome. I can't wait to see this issue.

I hear there's a Green Hornet connection in this issue. Does anyone know -has there been a Lone Ranger connection in the GH Year One series yet?
    DECODER RING THEATRE
    EDGAR RICE BURROUGHS
    PROJECT SUPERPOWERS DATABASE
    PUBLIC DOMAIN SUPER HEROES

Comment

There have been several GH connections with Dan Jr.'s dreams about hornets.

Comment

This issue was fantastic!

***SPOILERS***
        Dan is told to leave as Linda deals with the bad guy. Dan runs crying out into the field and stops. Linda fights with the bad guy and Dan appears in the doorway. The bad guy approaches Dan and Dan reveals a bee hive behind his back and rams it into the bad guy's face. The bad guy screams, 'Bees'. Dan says, 'not bee's. Hornets'
        ***END SPOILERS***

MikeM

Comment

Ah, so the connection is still just the subtle "Dan is fascinated with Hornets" link. I'm anxious to hear about the LR portrait showing up in GHY1, which will solidify the connection. I've seen how NOW handled the portrait, and that matched up with how I envisioned it listening to the radio episode. Hopefully it shows up.
          DECODER RING THEATRE
          EDGAR RICE BURROUGHS

Comment

What's going to happen in Green Hornet Year One and what issue? Ill have to pick that up.

Comment

I can't say for sure that anything will happen. GH canon has Dan showing Britt a portrait of a masked man on a white horse and explaining he is an ancestor who Dan once rode with in Texas. It was first in GH radio episode "Too Hot to Handle." NOW Comics used it in their GH series. If a similar scene is used by DE, I figure Year One is the most logical series for it.
              DECODER RING THEATRE
              EDGAR RICE BURROUGHS

Comment

Working...
              X