Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dynamite at San Diego Comic-Con?

Hi Dynamiters,

Just wondering whether Dynamite will have a booth at San Diego Comic-Con this year? I noticed someone else asked the same question stating that they didn't see a listing for Dynamite in the Exhibitors list at the website.

Grateful if you could let us know if Dynamite will have a presence at Comic-Con. Thanks! Best,

Royd
    Perth, Australia

Is there no-one from Dynamite here who could answer the query as to whether Dynamite will have a booth at SDCC?

Just thinking that if Dynamite has a booth, there would be the possibility of signings by writers/artists and Colin Wilson (who will be attending the con) would likely be available for signings. By the time SDCC commences, the first issue of Bullet to the Head will have been released.

Just a thought Best,

Royd

Comment

Unfortunately we won't be able to set up at San Diego Comic Con this year.

Your Dude At Dynamite!

Comment

So no presence at Comic-Con, what's the story on the Comic-con exclusive cover for Red Sonja Annual #3?

Comment

Thanks for getting back to me!

Originally posted by DudeAtDynamite View Post
          Unfortunately we won't be able to set up at San Diego Comic Con this year.

Your Dude At Dynamite!

Comment

Maybe we should start a thread listing all the Dynamite creators that will be at the Con and where they will be hanging around, i already point that out on the Superpowers forum but i guess it will be good to mention all writers, artists, colorists, letterer, etc. attending in just one thread on the General Discussion Forum

Comment

As already has been mentioned at this thread it won't be a Dynamite's booth this year at ComicCon, but there is gonna be a panel on Sunday for anyone attendee who wants to drop by, here is the official announcement:

3:00-4:00 Dynamite Entertainment Speaks with Fans One-on-Oneó Fans can meet with Dynamite's president and publisher Nick Barrucci and editor Joseph Rybandt in a "one-on-one" with fans in their first-ever Comic-Con panel. Room 32AB
              Categories: Comics | Movies | Television

Hope see you there guys!

Comment

I'll probably drop by.

The first time I got to meet Nick Barucci was in Wizard World Texas a couple of years ago and I asked about the Project Superpowers cards that were solicited but had not shipped. This time I intend to ask him about the Project Superpowers busts that were solicited and have not shipped.

Comment

Working...
                X