Vampirella photo covers?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vampirella photo covers?

I wonder if there will be new Vampirella photo covers?

Kim Kardashian kind of looks like Vampirella if they look for a name model.
    Comic2read

I love the Vampirella photo covers too!!! Im friends with Barbara Leigh the original model and have received many never published photos of her as Vampi. I also have an autographed pic from every Harris model! Itd b awesome if dynamite included a new model but it doesnt look like they are headed in that direction

Comment

BTW I ran across some Joe Jusko art and he had photoshopped a picture of a model Betcee May as Vampirella. U need 2 go check her out Comic2Read shes perfect 4 a new Vampi model!!!!

Comment

Wow! Just checked out Joe's Betcee photoshopped as Vampirella on DeviatArt, and then took a look at her website. She would make a perfect cover model - face, coloring, hair, body. Kim Kardashian is beautiful, but she has too much celebrity attached to her. I think that her personality would overshadow Vampi's, if that makes any sense. I don't think the Vampi "face" should be that well known. I've always yearned for a shoot of the Lebanese singer Haifa Wehbe as Vampi, but I think Betcee may have her beat!
        Last edited by angelbeville; 10-01-2010, 10:35 PM.

Comment

WOW!!!! Haifa sure does have the exotic Vampi look but if u gave me a chance 2 do Betcee's makeup n style her 4 a vampi shoot id have her looking like she just crawled off a Jusko Vampirella cover!!!!!

Comment

If Dynamite would fly you to the shoot there is not a doubt in my mind you would do 'em proud, Mandy! You understand that it takes more than just the right "look" to be Vampirella, it takes the right understanding, even the right soul.

Comment

EXACTLY!!!!! Betcees' body language, her poses, her face, all scream Vampirella 2 me

Comment

HHMmmmmmm u know the more i look at her i wonder if Mr Jusko used her likeness for the Vampirella Revelations #O issue????

Comment

Could be! I am lucky enough to own a virgin cover of that issue. There is a certain roundness to the face and innocence in the look. I wonder if Joe would ever tell???

Comment

U talk 2 him more then i do...ask him!!!!

Comment

Ha ha! Can't resist that kind of challenge! Joe Jusko will get an email from me. If we are lucky, maybe he will post an answer here!

Comment

wish i knew sum1 who was an amazing genius at photoshop that would paint a vampi costume on Betcee so we all could what she looked like as our favorite drakulon heroine......hehe....yes Angel thats another challenge!!!

Comment

okay, I will do Betcee AND Haifa Wehbe! How 'bout that? Just don't give me a deadline, because you know the muse doesn't work that way! I also know of another statuesque beauty with graceful arms and soulful eyes that I just might Photoshop as well. Wonder if we can post images on this forum???

Comment

Not sure about images but you could always upload to photobucket and post the direct links.

Even if the link itself is disabled by the board anyone interested in viewing it can still copy and paste the text into the address bar to find it.

Comment

Originally posted by Comic2read View Post
                              I wonder if there will be new Vampirella photo covers?
                              I feel sorry for Nella Swan who won the Harris/Vampire-Con competition to be the new Vampirella model only to discover that she was Vampirella only for that night!!!!

But there are plenty of potential new models out there, such as Julia Faire.

If nothing else, I'd love to see a bit of Vampirella CosPlay at conventions.

Comment

Working...
                              X