The Phantom #4

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Phantom #4

Looks like we will finally see the Phantom in his real costume come issue 4.

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2010/08/...more-velocity/

The article is pretty funny if you are into crude humour. If not, don't read it and I'm sorry.

MikeM

So this is the issue where he will get his costume from everything I've been reading, I'm excited for it and I hope the new Phantom is retooled a bit much like GH and the PSP heroes have been. Also, I liked the first issue and I want to see Phantom explored a little more and given some great storylines, I'm sure this book will succeed and be another hit for DE, Phantom seems to have a lot of old school fans out there and hopefully new fans jump on the book as well.

Can't wait for this issue, the cover for it looks amazing and it's definately a teaser for things to come (outfit), bring it on DE!
    Dynamite Entertainment
    Forum Administrator

Check out Dynamite on Twitter here!

Comment

I got this in the mail today but I have yet to read it, just flipping through the book though I can say that A) you don't really get to see the Phantom in his full garb yet unless they don't plan on changing his outfit from those outfits that his enemies were wearing, and B) the cover needs to be seen up front to be believed.

Can't wait to read this!
      Dynamite Entertainment
      Forum Administrator

Comment

Really enjoying this book. Like another said I'm eager to see Phantom get a stylized yet retro update on his legacy as DE did for Green Hornet.

Comment

Great issue, it's good to see The Phantom in all his modernized glory and I feel he dons the suit well and has kind of a gritty vibe to him that I really enjoy. I'm just overall loving this series so much, I hope it continues for a long, long time to come!
          Dynamite Entertainment
          Forum Administrator

Comment

Working...
          X