Panda's Vampirella

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Panda's Vampirella

I got a couple requests for larger pictures in other threads so to avoid those threads ending up off topic, I thought I'd do a pre-emptive move and post them over here.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...vampirella.jpg

More photos of the costume as well as my other costumes can be found here: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/...p?id=820205600

Feel free to toss me a friends request.

Thank you very much! Impressive!! Yet I am a Facebook-phobic so I cannot watch your other pictures. The one on the far right side of your signature pleases my eye. Sorry, of course they all have this effect on me. I thought the times long gone I wished reality to bite me, but sometimes my palms start to itch again.

Comment

how did you feel being dressed up as vampirella publicly? someone you've admired for years? i must imagine it must feel quite invigorating.

Comment

It was a thrill indeed, Shadowcat. Its a costume I was very proud to wear and made quite a splash when I emerged from the hotel and hit the convention floor!

Comment

sadly i am also a Facbook-phobic... I never was there.

But i remember seeing you somewhere on the web, maybe some convention review... the picture was commented "it is hard to look good in a vampirella costume" - but you do! I like the boots, though Vampirella never, as far as I can remember, wore overkneees - strange, isn't it?
          but you also have the cape - Brenda did this some time after the initial costume. we don't have one.

I posted a few pics of "my" Vampirella in the other thread, since this is yours.

Comment

Vampirella has worn over the knee boots in fan art. In fact she is usually drawn with over the knee boots but the fans. I personally like that look better.

The cape isn't Brenda's. After the issues I had with her I was certainly not buying a cape from her.

Comment

over knee boots are for prostitutes.

Comment

sounds like you know a lot about prostitutes.lol
                Lothar

Comment

Obvious attempt at trolling is obvious. Also fail.

Comment

definate fail. just sad is all.

Comment

been absent for a while and then this?

man, somebody just went straight to ignore on my list.
                      maybe envious poster is just envious

looking forward to #1!!
                      I think i will have to wait another week though until I can pick my copy up (Europe...)

Comment

so because i think and a large majority would agree, that over knee boots are for hookers that means i'm trolling? how utterly asinine.

Comment

Obviously trying to start an argument is obvious *laughs*

Someone just made my ignore list too.
                          Last edited by Panda; 11-22-2010, 04:42 PM.

Comment

you guys are pathetic.

Comment

Yay! 4chan mode!
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X