YEAR ONE EVENTS???????

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YEAR ONE EVENTS???????

After volume one of Matt Wagner's amazing Green Hornet Year One, possibly his best work yet, and his excellent Zorro Year One, not to mention past amazing work like Sandman Mystery Theatre

The only question on my lips is

What Year One will Matt Wagner write next?

because he is the king of Year One Events in my book

Possible ideas:

- THE SHADOW YEAR ONE
    - THE PHANTOM YEAR ONE
    - GREEN LAMA YEAR ONE
    - DAREDEVIL YEAR ONE
    - BLACK TERROR YEAR ONE
    - PYROMAN YEAR ONE
    - THE FLAME YEAR ONE
    - THE TARGET YEAR ONE

Some Green Lama old Time Radio episodes here -> http://sites.google.com/site/bedardrenaud/greenlama
    Last edited by Renaud; 11-07-2010, 01:12 PM.

Last Phantom is sort of a year one. Its the character excepting his heritage.

Shadow year one could be interesting. It could be a combination of Sandman & Green Hornet. I'd buy it for sure.

Any of the PSP characters would be fun. I'd like to see his take on Black Terror or Fighting Yank. Green Lama would be interesting because he could explore the dichotomy of peace/crime fighting.
    Always remember, Murphy was an optimist
    Munchkin 1, 2, 4, 7 Super Munchkin 1&2, Munchkin Bites 1&2, Munchkin Fu, Star Munchkin Deluxe and Star 2
    http://ghornet.deviantart.com/

Comment

For those that saw The Shadow" last film in the 1990's, it could be more of a Zorro meets Sandman

PS: I didn't mention an other favorite of mind cause an other publisher (Moonstone) already has him and doing some good work with the character, and other Pulp heroes, but

THE SPIDER YEAR ONE

would be awesome

As for The Avenger Year One, that was the first thing ever done, origin and all, Justice Inc, collected in Douple Pulp book manner (still waiting for some Green Lama Pulp Magazine stories to get the Double Pulp collected edition treatment

Last edited by Renaud; 11-08-2010, 03:49 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X