The wait is killing me...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The wait is killing me...

I can't believe I'm so impatient for Lone Ranger #2 to go on sale. I've read issue 1 about 20 times now. I've been watching my DVDs of the old TV show and downloading episodes of the radio show to get my Lone Ranger fix. I still can't wait! I've never been able to not wait for a comic before - of course I used to buy 10-12 comics a week. I guess if you're only buying one title (at least for now) it's more difficult to wait. Come on October!!!! I need issue 2!!!!
    DECODER RING THEATRE
    EDGAR RICE BURROUGHS
    PROJECT SUPERPOWERS DATABASE
    PUBLIC DOMAIN SUPER HEROES

I know how you feel...

Bjarne
    www.comiczone.dk

Comment

You're not alone, Kemo Sabe. The next couple of weeks are going to be long.

Comment

Originally posted by MadMikeyD
        I can't believe I'm so impatient for Lone Ranger #2 to go on sale. I've read issue 1 about 20 times now. I've been watching my DVDs of the old TV show and downloading episodes of the radio show to get my Lone Ranger fix. I still can't wait! I've never been able to not wait for a comic before - of course I used to buy 10-12 comics a week. I guess if you're only buying one title (at least for now) it's more difficult to wait. Come on October!!!! I need issue 2!!!!
        You know I don't know what it is about this book,but I too have read it numerous times. I'm the type who typicaly reads a comic once then I bag & board it & store it. Not LR. I have no explanation either.

Comment

When is #2 coming out anyway? I checked Diamonds shipping list and it's not scheduled for next week...

Bjarne
          www.comiczone.dk

Comment

Originally posted by Bjarne
            When is #2 coming out anyway? I checked Diamonds shipping list and it's not scheduled for next week...

Bjarne
            www.comiczone.dk
            Don't have a firm ship week, but should be out towards the end of the month...

/joe

Comment

Originally posted by JRybandt

/joe
              I thought LR was supposed to be a monthly...

Bjarne
              www.comiczone.dk

Comment

/joe
                AAAAAUUUUUGGGGGHHHHH!!!!! Glad I bought the Topps Lone Ranger comics on Ebay. At least I'll have some new (though inferior) Lone Ranger comics to read.
                DECODER RING THEATRE
                EDGAR RICE BURROUGHS

Comment

Originally posted by Bjarne
                  I thought LR was supposed to be a monthly...

Bjarne
                  www.comiczone.dk
                  First issue shipped late September, we're in October and issue #2 is printed and heading to shops in the next couple of weeks (along with the reprint of #1), what am I missing?

Dynamite books heading to shops in the next couple of weeks include:

Highlander #1
                  The Lone Ranger #2
                  Red Sonja #15
                  Lone Ranger #1 Variant 2nd Print
                  Savage Red Sonja #3:
                  Xena #3
                  Classic Battlestar #1

joe

Comment

First issue shipped late September
                    I bought my copy on September 8, so I was all ready to pick up #2 this week or next. The wait just seems torturously long. Of course, I was ready for Issue 2 right after I read Issue 1. Cliffhangers tend to drive me nuts.
                    DECODER RING THEATRE
                    EDGAR RICE BURROUGHS

Comment

Yeah, LR#1 was released on sept 06...

Bjarne
                      www.comiczone.dk

Comment

Looks like Lone Ranger #2 is coming out next week!
                        I can't wait.
                        I even ordered a second printing of Lone Ranger #1 because I love this comic!

MikeM

Comment

According to Diamond's shipping list, LR #2 does indeed ship next week -- YAY!!

Looking forward to reading your reviews and comments!!

Bjarne
                          www.comiczone.dk

Comment

Not a moment too soon! Waiting for this comic reminds me of the old ketchup commercial with the song "Anticipation" playing in the background.

Comment

“All human wisdom is summed up in two words - wait and hope”

Comment

Working...
                              X