Vampirella and the Scarlet Legion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vampirella and the Scarlet Legion

Looks like DE is giving us another Vampi series starting in May 2011. Under "titles" Vampirella, select the second "Vampirella" subtitle and you are there..

This looks much better.
    Comic2read

Comment

I am so looking foward 2 this. Vampirella in costume!!!!! YAHHH!!!!!

Comment

Publisher

Hi Guys,

Vampi is in costume in the regular series, and it's story specific. If you have not, hopefully you can check it out.

Nicky

Comment

this looks interesting

allthough i would not bet on the costume until I see the content

"Vampi is in costume in the regular series" - with all due respect.... not so much .... yet. it may sound repetitive: pick that up soooon, please (and don't drop it again)
          It eff-ing is important to us nerds

actually, I am still having a hard time figuring out where the original series is heading and now comes a second series. I find that rather confusing.

from what i read it seems to have no connection to the origianl story?! or is it set before that? are there any more details on the history behind it?
          But i will check it out.
          Last edited by electron; 03-09-2011, 01:33 AM.

Comment

Vampirell & the Scarlet Legion #1

DE moved up the release date of #1 to 5-18-2011. Way to go DE! I look forward to this new series!

Comment

There's some preview art of the interior at this site . . .
              Looks like Vampi's costume is back . . .

http://www.newsarama.com/comics/vamp...is-110322.html

Comment

I just finished the first issue and felt it was really good, especially the dark art and the way the inks were done, it was very nice. The story was fun and kind of felt like the core title but with a different storyline, the cover is just darn sexy and looks amazing so I got to give a "great job!" to J. Scott Campbell for his excellent work.

Enjoy!
                Dynamite Entertainment
                Forum Administrator

Check out Dynamite on Twitter here!

Comment

THIS WAS FANTASTIC!

Vampirella and The Scarlet Legion was exactly what I wanted to read.

I agree with Mandrake. The writer did extremely well, handling Cult of Chaos as the best Vampi villains. I like how "And Be a Bride of Chaos" was still a goal of theirs.

I hope you get Gonzalo Mayo to draw an issue!

Thanks!
                  Comic2read

Comment

Re-read this issue again and I have to admit, it was a fun ride. I'm a huge fan of Dynamite but I do fault them for their mistakes and luckily in this book there isn't anything to complain about. It's darn near perfect.

I loved the Scarlet Legion themselves, what an awesome group of slayers who are looking for Vampi and I loved how they touched on the Roman Catholic Church....just perfect. Fun read!
                    Dynamite Entertainment
                    Forum Administrator

Check out Dynamite on Twitter here!

Comment

Read issue one last night. Now this is a step in the right direction. This one issue has shown more of the Vampirella that I enjoy than anything I've read in very long time. After the relaunch, I was skeptical, but this looks promising indeed.

Comment

Definitely better. (And I don't say that because of the costume )

Comment

Working...
                        X