The Boys 52

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Boys 52

And Hughie gets chewed out by Mallory. Go Mallory!

Chris

" I don't wanna get better at killin'folks!"

"You should at least try to getter better at something."

Way to go, Colonel!

Here's a preview of The Boys # 53, where Mallory turns Hughie into something useful:

Comment

Originally posted by Boris View Post
      Here's a preview of The Boys # 53, where Mallory turns Hughie into something useful:
      I personally can't wait until Mallory informs Hughie that Butcher set him up to get that spanking by Malchemical...

And how interesting was it that we found out Mallory wasn't the ORIGINAL Soldier Boy. I'm assuming Mallory was recruited as a "battle experienced" replacement Soldier Boy after the original gets mushed (like on the cover of 53) or something equally spectacularly "heroic" (read stupid)...

Any volunteers for the Recap, please? Kamakazi? Boris? Bueller?.... Bueller?....

BTW Full Metal Jacket is a FANTASTIC film... "This is my rifle... This is my gun...."
      Last edited by Hot_Ch0c0; 03-07-2011, 02:56 PM. Reason: props to Stanley Kubrick!

Comment

Originally posted by Hot_Ch0c0 View Post
        And how interesting was it that we found out Mallory wasn't the ORIGINAL Soldier Boy. I'm assuming Mallory was recruited as a "battle experienced" replacement Soldier Boy after the original gets mushed (like on the cover of 53) or something equally spectacularly "heroic" (read stupid)...
        Yep, he must have received his V-shot somewhere in those days.

Did anyone notice that young Mall met V.A. representative Henry K. Neuman, aka Vic the Veep's grandad, in company of Senator Sheldon Bush, aka the real George W. Bush's grandad?

Any volunteers for the Recap, please? Kamakazi? Boris? Bueller?.... Bueller?....
        Well, there's nothing much to recap...for now.

Comment

Working...
        X