Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dynamite titles on sale 3/16/11

http://comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=31293

Grab these comics while their hot, and also check out www.twitter.com/DynamiteComics to join Dynamite on Twitter!
    Dynamite Entertainment
    Forum Administrator

Check out Dynamite on Twitter here!

I'll be picking up:
    Last Phantom #5
    Vampirella #4
    Warlord of Mars #5

Is Vampirella a mini series? I was just getting around to reading my Dejah Thoris #1 and in May a 5ish mini is coming. Is that separate or is DE only doing consecutive minis for Vampy? I hope the current title is ongoing that is out currently.

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Craig View Post
      I'll be picking up:
      Last Phantom #5
      Vampirella #4
      Warlord of Mars #5

Is Vampirella a mini series? I was just getting around to reading my Dejah Thoris #1 and in May a 5ish mini is coming. Is that separate or is DE only doing consecutive minis for Vampy? I hope the current title is ongoing that is out currently.
      Vampirella is an ongoing. The first story arc, "Crown of Worms" concludes with issue 6, followed by a done-in-one epilogue of sorts with issue 7, then moves into a three-issue arc, "A Murder of Crows" running from 8-11.

Joe Harris is penning a Vampirella miniseries, however, titled "Vampirella and the Scarlet Legion." And, of course, there are the various Vampirella archive collections of previously published material.

-E
      -E

Comment

Working...
      X