The Boys #653 Preview: Butcher Escapes the Nursing Home

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Boys #653 Preview: Butcher Escapes the Nursing Home

I was as surprised as anyone to see that Dynamite is now posting previews for the Boys that are a full 600 issues ahead of the current release, but this preview contained such an amazing load of clues and mysteries that I really think we have to discuss it.

My main questions:

How exactly does The Female's head end up on a dog's body? Does it have something to do with the kid she pee'd on at "Believe"?

Mother's Milk and Starlight have a kid? Really? I can't wait to see how the two of them hook up.

I gotta say, I never would have guessed that The Legend would turn out to be Vought-Guy's dad.

How is Butcher going to react now that the V-Virus has gone Airborne, and 98.7% of the population are now Supes?

Frenchy is a transsexual? I never saw that coming, but it does make a twisted kind of sense when you think about it.

And Robertson is back on the art!! After +600 issues, his works looks as good as the current Neal Adams stuff.

I love Butcher's face when he finds out

Comment

I hope everyone had a great April Fools day... my second favorite holiday of the year.

Comment

Kill-a-hobo-looza is my favorite too!!

Comment

It says something about the current standard of writing on The Boys that I was honestly confused for a few moments...

Chris

Comment

Are you telling me that Bobby Badoing jr. is NOT going to bully Hughie?

Comment

THE BOYS #53 preview

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=preview&id=8223

Man, I really, really like that cover

Comment

Originally posted by Boris View Post
                Are you telling me that Bobby Badoing jr. is NOT going to bully Hughie?
                Jings--NO' MY WEE WEE STIC AAAAAAAAHHHH!

Guys this was hysterical, thanks!

Comment

Working...
                X