Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team ups

Hi all
    So if you could choose anybody in the comics universe to have a cross over with Red, who would you choose?

I would choose Thor or Death's Head 1 - something a little different...

Having said that Blue Beetle and Booster gold by Giffen and Dematties meeting Red would be a golden moment.

Deaths_Head_Freelance_peacekeeping_a...ahoogroups.com

There can be only one epic team-up! And it aint Spiderman or Wolverine or whatever whore of a character that sells issues.

BRING BACK ASH BABY (with another lovely damsel for him to "save")!

Comment

Team Ups

I'd quite like a smaller UK newspaer character called AXA. Similar to Conan in sword weilding savageness, she is a sword weilding lady with an attitude who just happens to lose her clothes sometimes, this strip was fantastic. Some of this was reprinted by Quality Comics in the late 80's early 90's. The character currently lives in limbo waiting to be rescued by Dynamite.

Then they'd have their own 'Conan' with a great back story of old material to reprint....
      Last edited by Kloot; 04-08-2011, 02:48 AM. Reason: Correction of incorrect data

Comment

I would go with Wonder Woman i would love to see both girls on a team up or a "vs" kind of book.

Comment

Originally posted by Edgar_Salazar View Post
          I would go with Wonder Woman i would love to see both girls on a team up or a "vs" kind of book.
          Dude. You would draw the HELL out of that.

I would pay cash monies to see it.

-E

Comment

Mike Deodato would be a nice choice to draw the RS/WW cross-over.

Comment

Character Background

Originally posted by Kloot View Post
              I'd quite like a smaller UK newspaer character called AXA. Similar to Conan in sword weilding savageness, she is a sword weilding lady with an attitude who just happens to lose her clothes sometimes, this strip was fantastic. Some of this was reprinted by Quality Comics in the late 80's early 90's. The character currently lives in limbo waiting to be rescued by Dynamite.

Then they'd have their own 'Conan' with a great back story of old material to reprint....
              Anyone interested in learning more about Axa, or even DE resurrecting her - drop by here and swat up on the character: http://www.comicvine.com/axa/29-48123/

Comment

Originally posted by eric_trautmann View Post
                Dude. You would draw the HELL out of that.

I would pay cash monies to see it.

-E
                Thanks man, that would be really awesome i would really love to do that, at least i shall do pinup of it!

Comment

I think it would be fun to see Sonja and Superman teamed up, because clearly she could not defeat him, BUT he is not someone to just take any girl around the block. SO if she meet someone who was completely supior to her how would she deal with that? Add to it Superman is a man of values someone she would find no fault in. Could she be left heartbroken? hmm? Or would superman find anything he liked in her? Could it happen? because we all know superman can time travel, SO hey you never know!

Comment

How about A team up with Lady Death? The current set up of LD could make for interesting reading.

If you haven't picked up the Bonundless book yet, then forget everything you know about Lady Death coz this is something else entirely.
                    Very good indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by Kloot View Post
                      How about A team up with Lady Death? The current set up of LD could make for interesting reading.

If you haven't picked up the Bonundless book yet, then forget everything you know about Lady Death coz this is something else entirely.
                      Very good indeed.
                      While I am kind of enjoying Lady Death Boundless, Im finding it rather bland, to be honest it just reads as a pale copy of Red Sonja, I dont know, maybe Im just jaded by all the reboots the series has had since Chaos went tits up.

As for a Red Sonja team up...Can only be one, Conan.

Comment

Red Sonja x Wolverine.

Comment

What about this team up?

Last edited by Walter Geovani; 04-27-2011, 09:04 PM.

Comment

Whoa!

Comment

Working...
                            X