Red Sonja #61

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red Sonja #61

Check the May Previews guide page 285. Wagner Reis (Black Terror Cover artist) is doing a cover for Red Sonja #61. Absolutely, spectacular art work! One of the best Red Sonja covers I have ever seen!!! This issue will have Covers by Wagner and Walter Geovani on a 50/50 basis.As usual Walters' art is also a fine tribute to the Red Sonja series.

Way to go DE!!

Originally posted by WarDog View Post
    Check the May Previews guide page 285. Wagner Reis (Black Terror Cover artist) is doing a cover for Red Sonja #61. Absolutely, spectacular art work! One of the best Red Sonja covers I have ever seen!!! This issue will have Covers by Wagner and Walter Geovani on a 50/50 basis.As usual Walters' art is also a fine tribute to the Red Sonja series.

Way to go DE!!
    I didnīt see Wagner cover,but I believe that itīs great!Iīm anxious to see it.

Comment

Originally posted by Walter Geovani View Post
      I didnīt see Wagner cover,but I believe that itīs great!Iīm anxious to see it.
      Yeah, both covers look terrific.

-E

Comment

I will probably get both covers as they are both great.

Comment

Any images up anywhere?

Comment

Here are both covers

http://geek-news.mtv.com/2011/04/28/...-red-sonja-61/

Comment

Sonja doesn't look happy being a prisoner. Lots of people are gonna die for that.

Comment

Originally posted by estee View Post
                Sonja doesn't look happy being a prisoner. Lots of people are gonna die for that.
                More than likely the food they are serving.

Comment

wonderful cover work there! WOW Sonja looks amazing as always, I am so glad Dynamite has the rights to her and the artist to make her look so good!

Comment

Working...
                  X