Red Sonja Death in Scarlett

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red Sonja Death in Scarlett

Does anybody know where I can get my hands on Red Sonja Death in Scarlett by Cross Plains Comics?

http://www.milehighcomics.com/cgi-bi...1330&snumber=1

Writen by the main man Roy Thomas and with art to die for this seems the most difficult book to get hold of ever. Any plans for a reprint by Dynamite? They do hold the rights afterall.....

I have that issue.

Got it out of a quarter box if I recall correctly.

Have you tried eBay?

Comment

Yes , it appears quite often on E-bay , I was hoping that we might get a continuation of the story as IIRC Roy and Steve Lightle had already planned the next couple of issues before CPC folded . I think some of the art had already been done for issue 2 . Perhaps Dynamite could get them to finish the story.

Terry

Comment

I was lucky to get hold of it on release way back when. Its a decent enough tale, Sonja is a thief, not the super strong warrior woman portrayed by some of the Dynamite writers. It tries to tell the story of how she got hold of her bikini armor, though the set they give her (there's two sets) is the wrong colour.

Comment

Originally posted by terryallenuk View Post
          Yes , it appears quite often on E-bay , I was hoping that we might get a continuation of the story as IIRC Roy and Steve Lightle had already planned the next couple of issues before CPC folded . I think some of the art had already been done for issue 2 . Perhaps Dynamite could get them to finish the story.

Terry

This is a great idea. Dynamite, look into it.

Comment

Working...
          X