• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red Sonja #56 Preview

Hey guys,
    Check out Red Sonja #56 preview:

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?p...518&disp=table

That's a FREAKING GORGEOUS cover Walter, and the interior art from Noah Salonga looks brilliant as well.

I'm loving that this book now has great writing and lush artwork ... it's just a pleasure to read. Keep 'em coming!

Comment

Originally posted by ZACH View Post
      That's a FREAKING GORGEOUS cover Walter, and the interior art from Noah Salonga looks brilliant as well.

I'm loving that this book now has great writing and lush artwork ... it's just a pleasure to read. Keep 'em coming!
      Thanks a lot!And donīt forget to mention how AMAZING is the Paul Renaudīs cover(heīs one of my favourites .

Eric really put this book on a higher level of quality.

Comment

Originally posted by Walter Geovani View Post
        Thanks a lot!And donīt forget to mention how AMAZING is the Paul Renaudīs cover(heīs one of my favourites .

Eric really put this book on a higher level of quality.
        Well, thanks!

-E

Comment

Yes, the Paul Renaud cover is stunning. I bought the copy with Walter's cover but may have to go back for seconds ... which is what you've been plotting all this time, you sneaky bastards :-)

But a good solid story inside and Sonja's character just seems to be getting deeper and deeper. The Hyborian politics make a nice backdrop, especially the introduction of Strabonus of Koth.

And by the way ... love the armour!

Comment

Thanks, Zach. Glad you're enjoying the book.

-E

Comment

Working...
            X