Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's your favorite comic book currently published by Dynamite?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's your favorite comic book currently published by Dynamite?

Just wondering what my fellow forum members think about the books put out by Dynamite and which ones rank among their favorite currently being produced? I have lots of "favorites" but I thought about it and decided to pick one above all as my top DE title, what would yours be...?

For me it'll always be Project Superpowers but since the series has not seen publication in some time I decided to go with Kirby: Genesis and then will change my vote once Project Superpowers finds it's way back to stands once again.
    Vampirella (core book + Legion)
    5.26%
    Green Hornet (whole franchise)
    15.79%
    Kirby: Genesis (whole franchise)
    15.79%
    Red Sonja (whole franchise)
    31.58%
    The Last Phantom
    0.00%
    Project Superpowers (whole franchise)
    15.79%
    The Boys (whole franchise)
    5.26%
    Warlord of Mars (whole franchise)
    5.26%
    Lone Ranger (whole franchise)
    5.26%
    Zorro (whole franchise)
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by comixfan1980; 08-21-2011, 09:06 AM.
    Dynamite Entertainment
    Forum Administrator

Check out Dynamite on Twitter here!

Red Sonja, followed by The Wheel of Time which you forgot to list

Comment

Red Sonja, but i really like The Boys, Vampirella too

Comment

Red Sonja, of course. But continuity freak who I am, liked the series even more when there was only one ongoing series.

Comment

Seeing as I've only read Kirby Genesis, my choices were quite limited....

Comment

Originally posted by themightyflip View Post
            Red Sonja, followed by The Wheel of Time which you forgot to list
            Sorry about that, it only alows 10 choices to list. I wanted to go with the most popular choices for the poll.
            Dynamite Entertainment
            Forum Administrator

Comment

in the same vain if you had put Super Zombies up there (that series was fun )

Comment

I hope this isnt a poll too see which comic books dynamites fans can live without

I am currently only reading warlord of mars, but red sonja and green hornet look pretty damn awesome

so I might give them a try

Comment

Green Hornet was my vote.
                  My runner up would be Last Phantom then Vampirella rounds out my top 3.

Comment

Another interesting information will result from this poll. That is how incredibly few persons visit this board (or read the issues?). Usually the most of the regular users answer to polls in the first few hours. After a few days Red Sonja gets 37 % from... what? - 3 people!

Comment

As an artist myself, Red sonja has been my favorite for a long time. As long as I have been collecting DE comics I have follwed her. BUT Warlord fo Mars has become a new fav of mine in these last few months. I have to say that Red Sonja the character I love, The art has been great at times and good at others. But I have stayed with her (beacuse I enjoy drawing her as well) I was very happy with the BLUE one shot story just awsome all around.

Comment

I can not vote for the great Green Hornet Year One alone, with the other cheap Smith rag of a similar name, so I go with Project Superpowers, even if nothing new in in the works

Still waiting for some Year One events

- Green Lama Year One
                        - Daredevil Year One
                        - Pyroman Year One

does not have to be within Project Superpowers continuity and could stand alone.
                        Last edited by Renaud; 08-24-2011, 10:50 AM.

Comment

Great idea! Id like them to be original content like the GH: Year One instead of reprints though, that way you could count it as a part of the DE continuity or not count it, whichever you preferred.
                          Dynamite Entertainment
                          Forum Administrator

Comment

Originally posted by Red Bryan View Post
                            Another interesting information will result from this poll. That is how incredibly few persons visit this board (or read the issues?). Usually the most of the regular users answer to polls in the first few hours. After a few days Red Sonja gets 37 % from... what? - 3 people!
                            It's not that unusual. I've been a member of the Marvel boards for five years now, and they don't see THAT much more action. I think most comics fans post in places like Newsarama.

Comment

I was going to say the same thing, as I am writing this there are only 15 total votes cast for this poll.

Comment

Working...
                              X