Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's your favorite comic book currently published by Dynamite?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boys were my pick, then Red Sonja and rounding out the top three would be Vamperilla, but only because of the covers, the interior could be better!

Comment

Five days to go and 18 votes. Red Sonja still gets the price but I don't know if I am happy about my favorite series getting less than 10 votes.

Comment

Wow, this was a tough one. Right now, I'd honestly have to say for me it's a 3-way tie between the Project Superpowers, Warlord of Mars, and Kirby Genesis franchises. Had to give it to PSP just based on the number of comics published so far. Can't wait for PSP Chapter Three!

Warlord of Mars and Kirby Genesis have both been fantastic, though. As is Green Hornet Year One and Kato Origins (not as enthused about the modern Hornet and Kato).
        DE pull list: Will Eisner's The Spirit: The Corpse Makers, ERB's The Greatest Adventure, Green Hornet '66 Meets The Spirit, PSP: Herokillers, KISS/Vampirella, Mighty Mouse

Comment

So, that's it. Sonja doubles the rest. What was this poll for? Who thinks what about it now? What interest did Dynamite have with it? Do we get informed? Is there any sense in it, at all?

Comment

1. Project Superpowers
            2. Green Hornet: Year One
            3. Lone Ranger

Comment

Red Sonja!

Red Sonja & Queen Sonja gets my vote!!

Comment

I vote for Living Corpse.

Comment

Sorry, pal, but too late! Only Sonja-votes can be added at this late point.

Comment

Working...
                  X