• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red Sonja #62-preview

Hereīs the preview,check it out :

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?p...eview&id=11160

--man,how I hate the cover I did for this issue

it's alright walter, every artist is his own worst critic! I have seen much worse cover by other artist on the Red Sonja series. Although this cover may not be your best or strongest, it is still a fine cover.

Comment

Originally posted by Walter Geovani View Post
      Hereīs the preview,check it out :

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?p...eview&id=11160

--man,how I hate the cover I did for this issue
      Oh, hush, you. It's fine.

Also, your interior art is terrific.

So, yeah: sshhhhh.

-E

Comment

i like the cover with the skull in the background best. the alternate "butt-shot" cover is rather boring. not bad, just been-there-done-that. the one with the skull has an air of mystery about it. Mystery is something ol' Red sorely needs. the unknown peaks reader interest.

and the interior art is fantastic. Love the new attire.

Comment

If you dont like it so much can I have the original to put on my wall?

Great stuff as usual, both art and writing, I like Sonja's little guilt trip.

Comment

@ comichero @eric_trautmann --thanks for the support but for real,I had to do this cover in an afternoon-pencils and inks.I couldnīt my best...

Comment

@brickbutler-Iīm glad you like the interior art

@themightyflip-about the original youīll have to buy it from my art seller

Comment

Originally posted by Walter Geovani View Post
                @ comichero @eric_trautmann --thanks for the support but for real,I had to do this cover in an afternoon-pencils and inks.I couldnīt my best...
                np brother, In a perfect world we would have all the time we need to do the best art we know we can do. That said, in the world we live in, deadlines rule and we do what we can in the time we have. You are a great artist and your work speaks for itself, as long as your love what you do, it will always show up in the final results!

Comment

and we (the fans) thank you, walter, for lending your talents to ol' Red. I would be happy to take over drawing duties.....but my stick figures would not sell any books

Comment

Hi Walter!
                    I was somewhat tempted to whine about minor details in issue #62, but I can only say that Sonja's beautiful expression of amazement when seeing Luxur for the first time is priceless!
                    I hope you don't mind if I borrow it for my avatar. Please let me know if I am breaking any rules...

Comment

Thanks for the plot twist, Eric! (Click here)

Comment

Originally posted by ambiente View Post
                        Hi Walter!
                        I was somewhat tempted to whine about minor details in issue #62, but I can only say that Sonja's beautiful expression of amazement when seeing Luxur for the first time is priceless!
                        I hope you don't mind if I borrow it for my avatar. Please let me know if I am breaking any rules...
                        Thank you for the words.Iīm glad you like it

Itīs ok about the avatar

Comment

Working...
                        X