Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You know who would be a great Red Sonja?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You know who would be a great Red Sonja?

Lita of WWE fame. Her guest appearance on Dark Angel was pretty good and she definitely has the physical chops for the role.

How about a JPEG so the rest of us can see?
    DE pull list: Will Eisner's The Spirit: The Corpse Makers, ERB's The Greatest Adventure, Green Hornet '66 Meets The Spirit, PSP: Herokillers, KISS/Vampirella, Mighty Mouse

Comment

except that she CANNOT act (remember the married to Kane storyline?) and she is like 35 now. She is also not relevent on TV. No production company would go for her. they would consider her too old. She could, however, play Red Sonja's mom in a flashback. an absolute no-body would be a safer financial bet than Lita. (or miss congeniality, for those old schoolers like myself)

now, back in 2000, i would have totally agreed.

Fun Fact- the young, uninjuried, and properly-sized-titted Lita was the only reason Essa Rios ever got TV time back in the late 90's. What, you don't recall Essa Rios?
      well, no one else does, either.
      Last edited by brickbutler; 01-23-2012, 08:46 PM.

Comment

Milla Jojovich

I canīt think anyone better than Milla Jojovich as Red Sonja.Even if her movies arenīt so good,she proved that sheīs an awesome actress for action movies.I remember her in Joana d'arc movie,and sheīs PERFECT!

Comment

except that she is also now too old from what a studio would probably want. Now, Milla Jovo from the 5th Element, i agree!! top tier badassery at its finest. but that was 15 years ago.
          But sadly, i believe age has crept up on her, and a studio would not green light her as ol' Red.
          (notice "I" didn't say she was too old, only that i believe a studio will, because God forbid hollywood do a reboot without retelling the origin)

Comment

Originally posted by brickbutler View Post
            except that she is also now too old from what a studio would probably want. Now, Milla Jovo from the 5th Element, i agree!! top tier badassery at its finest. but that was 15 years ago.
            But sadly, i believe age has crept up on her, and a studio would not green light her as ol' Red.
            (notice "I" didn't say she was too old, only that i believe a studio will, because God forbid hollywood do a reboot without retelling the origin)
            Good point!I have to agree with you on this...

Comment

Except Milla has no female shape to her??

Chainmail bikini would just be two ten pence coins and a bit of string >.<

Comment

milla jovo is......the tough hot girl, you know? she aint stacked like a model, but she is the type of girl to go shooting and horse back riding in the woods....and then brown-chicken-brown-cow down by the lake as the sun sets........doesn't anyone but me and walter G. think Jovo is hot?

but i STILL vote Amber Heard for sonja. Watch Drive Angry........and tell me she aint ol' Red in the 21st century!

Comment

You guys all need to find the pics of Wendy Pini as Red Sonja.

I almost feel dirty for saying that--

Nope. Definitely feel dirty for saying that.

Comment

wendy Pini was a fantastic Sonja. back in the 70's.

Comment

Working...
                    X