What series/characters do you read?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grimm Fan Only

Just started with Dynamite because of the upcoming Grimm book! I am a massive Grimm fan. I wouldn't mind looking over some other Dynamite books but I'm not sure where to begin... Is there anyone out there familiar with Grimm who might be able to give advice on other similar Dynamite books?

Comment

Well grimmfan, I would say, take a chance on something you aren't sure with. Dynamite has me reading and enjoying types of stories I didn't read before. Sometimes I'll just pick a new one of their titles up and be hooked, I haven't read grimm, so I don't really know the feel, but if you think you might be into a more classical adaptation of fairy tale stuff, or even of you don't think so, I would suggesst reading Damsels, I would suggest Damsels to anybody..for any reason, including reasons not related to comics , "tough divorce, irs audit, terminal illness? Read Damsels."

Seriously it is so awesome, 7 months ago I certainly didn't imagine that one day the story I was most into would be a story called "Damsels" about a bunch of fairy tale princesses, this books awesomeness has to be experienced to be believed.

Also check out the Vampirella Strikes mini. I read the ongoing too, The mini has been a lot of fun to me, So even if you don't like the character you can read a really awesome mini and move on. I could go on, I will end by saying if you take a chance and go out of your comfort zone, DE has a very high chance of making it your new comfort zone.

Now, as for this thread.

Dynamite Titles:
      Recently finish prophecy.
      I read the Spider
      Masks
      Vampirella
      Vampirella Strikes
      Peter Canon Thunderbolt
      Damsels
      Damsels Mermaids
      Miss Fury

Dynamite titlels I'm eagerly awaiting:
      Damsels Giantkiller
      Uncanny (super stoked)
      Gail Simones Red Sonja ( a chance for me to finally get in on that character)
      Any upcomming Minis With Vampi, I believe Southern Gothic is the next slated.

Non Dynamite titles:
      Batgirl (shes the best of the bats)
      Birds of Prey (more Batgirl)
      Nightwing
      All new X-men
      Uncanny X-men
      X-men Legacy
      Morbius the living Vampire
      Guardians of the Galaxy.

Comment

From Dynamite, I mostly read the ERB stuff, really stoked for "Lords of Mars". I may also check out Red Sonja, Lady Rawhide.
        Non Dynamite: VALIANT, Fearless Defenders, New Avengers.

Comment

Originally posted by James View Post
          I would suggest Damsels to anybody..for any reason, including reasons not related to comics , "tough divorce, irs audit, terminal illness? Read Damsels.".
          LOL, I couldn't agree more.

Comment

Working...
          X