Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Something amusing I'd completely forgotten about...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something amusing I'd completely forgotten about...

I used to play City of Heroes a few years back. Recently I'd heard that they had gone to a "free" model, so I decided to log back in and look around. I'd totally forgotten my main character. Here he is, in all his glory. And yes, he was named exactly what you'd expect him to be named, copyrights be damned.

Click image for larger version

Name:	hl.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	41.4 KB
ID:	49499

Noirlander?

Comment

Can you eat babies and rape people from the back of their heads? If not, I'm not interested.

Comment

wow the graphics are not that detailed, I have the collector's one and never put it on my computer. I guess I will just stick with age of conan!

Comment

Originally posted by comichero View Post
          wow the graphics are not that detailed, I have the collector's one and never put it on my computer. I guess I will just stick with age of conan!
          The sad thing is that the graphics were pretty awesome back when it first came out. Now it looks like crap.

And Sai, of course I have "Infant Eating" as a Primary power set!

Comment

Here are shots of Anne, Hughie and Butcher using Champions Online:

Name:	Costume_misterseth_NoName_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_371266712.jpg
Size:	67.8 KB
ID:	48559Click image for larger version

Name:	Costume_misterseth_NoName_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_371266055.jpg
Size:	67.9 KB
ID:	48560Click image for larger version

Name:	Costume_misterseth_NoName_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_371266239.jpg
Size:	65.9 KB
ID:	48561

Altogether, I find CO's character creator to be more flexible than COH

Comment

Originally posted by MisterS View Post
              Here are shots of Anne, Hughie and Butcher using Champions Online:

[ATTACH]390[/ATTACH][ATTACH]391[/ATTACH][ATTACH]392[/ATTACH]

Altogether, I find CO's character creator to be more flexible than COH
              Your Butcher is uncanny!

Comment

You ought to make a Stillwell.

(If you can figure out what the fuck he's actually supposed to look like.)

Name:	James Stillwell-Bond.jpg
Size:	79.1 KB
ID:	48562

Comment

Originally posted by ambaxtoxin View Post
                  You ought to make a Stillwell.

(If you can figure out what the fuck he's actually supposed to look like.)
                  Very good point, Ambatoxin. They don't even get the hair parting on the same side! At one point, John McCrea was drawing Stillwell with very similar features to his version of Homelander I briefly thought we were heading for a 'Stillwell as clone' plot. When they introduced a proto Vought Guy 'Neuman' in Mallory's wartime reminisces, his face again bore no little resemblance to Stillwell.

http://www.dynamite.net/boards/images/attach/jpg.gif

But it's just the way he draws 'em.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Simon Rogerson View Post
                    Very good point, Ambatoxin. They don't even get the hair parting on the same side!
                    He also appears to be pulling The People's Eyebrow in every one of those panels. Russ Braun's one the least, but still kind of.

Originally posted by Simon Rogerson View Post
                    I briefly thought we were heading for a 'Stillwell as clone' plot.
                    Stillwell is a clone of The Rock. Plot twist!

EDIT: No, hold on. I've got it. Stillwell can telepathically control people with a twitch of his eyebrow.
                    Last edited by ambaxtoxin; 03-21-2012, 06:39 AM.

Comment

Here are some pictures I made of Billy and Hughie in my gallery:
                      http://th03.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/...py-d4ezypz.jpg
                      http://th03.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/...py-d4kfcmv.jpg

And as an added bonus, the Saint of Killers:
                      http://th03.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/...py-d4kfcxd.jpg
                      Attached Files

Comment

Those are great MSPaint pics of Butcher plotting, Hughie being befuddled and TSOK going to the bathroom.

This board needs several of "The Boys" greatest moments redrawn in MSPaint.

Comment

Thanks! Sorry I couldn't resize them before I posted them. (seeing Butcher's face when you start to scroll down somehow seems unsettling!)

For more of my art: click here

Comment

Originally posted by statsman View Post
                            Those are great MSPaint pics of Butcher plotting, Hughie being befuddled and TSOK going to the bathroom.

This board needs several of "The Boys" greatest moments redrawn in MSPaint.
                            That sounds like a challenge, good sir!! When I'm done with a couple of illustrations I need to finish for next week (and if I remember), I'll re-draw some of The Boys greatest hits

Comment

Originally posted by saidestroyer View Post
                              That sounds like a challenge, good sir!! When I'm done with a couple of illustrations I need to finish for next week (and if I remember), I'll re-draw some of The Boys greatest hits
                              OH MY GOD, PLEASE NO!

Every single one of us know what scene you're going to draw first.

j/k. Actually would love to see some of your work.

Comment

Working...
                              X